http://deanp.dmusic.com/

I posted this a couple of weeks back without vocals. The vocals are now done, many thanks to my good friend Chris for providing them. Ideally I would have done a few takes but due to time restraints, the vocals were a one-take jobbie, but I'm still very happy with them.

Drums are programmed and the rest is recorded by me in my bedroom.
I loved it without vocals, and now it's just even better. The guitar tones are perfect and sound perfect for Interpol. I can't really fault it instrumentally. The vocals are great too, and he really gets the 'slur' thing that Paul has with his voice. It would be really cool to hear some harmony on the "she packs it away" ending part, but that's just a suggestion.

Noice job. I'm surprised this hasn't got more comments. It's ace.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I'm having chicken nuggets for lunch.

My Day > Yours
thanks a lot mate, you are right, I think there should be some harmony or at least double tracking in the 'she puts the weight' bit, I think I'll do that tonight.
Crit4crit right?
If i didn't know better I'd say I was listening to Interpol really GREAT cover, the guitar tone is perfect for this song and I like the echo-y, reverb-y sound of the vocals. Fantastic Interpol imitation, keep up the good job..

Don't forget to crit my cover: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=669260
Or just follow the YouTube link in my signature..
I would appreciate it if you put your rating/comment on YouTube, instead of on this forum.. Tnx

Cheers
can you put up the option to download this? my computer's weird with dmusic, and can't stream it. but it's able to save it and play it on my itunes, so if you could do that, i'd like to listen.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
thanks, it sounds really good. the vocals have a lot of feeling in them, and the overdubs with the vocals are subtle, yet strong. good job.

feel free to crit some of the songs on my profile page.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008