I've been looking at the S2170FB mainly, i want something that's seriously thin with the DiMarzio pickup combo, do i have any other options besides the S2170FB? Looking for something maybe a bit cheaper.

Also are the S620EXQM guitars out? What kind of emg pick ups are in it?
Last edited by mr_fruitbowl at Sep 10, 2007,
Jesus, Ibanez sure could invent some names for those guitars, seeing all that SZ666EXQMOMGWTF and this sort of stuff is making my eyes bleed.

Also, avoid EMGs.
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Proud owner of a 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart.
try some of the RGs... I wouldn't get anything with a floating bridge. Unless it's a Edge Pro ( the cheapest guitar having one is 700 USD)

I'd suggest the JS1200, the only Ibanez that truly stays in tune.
It's got a ZR trem which I've heard nothing but good about. So it should stay in tune well
Quote by nan0
try some of the RGs... I wouldn't get anything with a floating bridge. Unless it's a Edge Pro ( the cheapest guitar having one is 700 USD)

I'd suggest the JS1200, the only Ibanez that truly stays in tune.

Is that some kind of joke? The ZR is one of the best trems out there.

But seriously go look at the JS series, they got bad ass necks and they are really thin. JS1000 is one of the best guitars I've ever played.

BTW My RG520 with an original Edge stays in tune just fine.
DRAGONFORCE IS THE HARDEST METAL KNOWN TO MAN
Last edited by IBANEZ_EDGE at Sep 11, 2007,
Why would you want to pay that much for a Made in Korea guitar. The new S prestiges are a total ripoff.

Get a used S540 or S520 off the bay. better trem (well ZR is nice but I prefer Lopro), better neck (original wizard profile, better body (they changed it a few years back), and way better quality.