Ok, so I'm turning 18 next week and my dad is bringing me to get a tattoo. What does the pit thing I should get?
Vocal Chords.
Bass Guitar.
Band:
Galleries

Quote by EvilMonkeySG3
^+1

Quote by Wratheh
Damnit! Oh well, +1 anyway.
a tattoo?

But seriously, you shouldn't get anything until you've thought about it seriously and are comfortable with it.

Asking people on an internet forum to tell you what to get a week before you go is probably not a good idea.

But.......

Get Lol wut pear
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I have a general rule about tattoos, you need to either have the design or idea in your head for 3 months before actually getting inked. And never get anything unless it means something to you. So...don't get a tattoo of what people in the pit tell you.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
I'm asking the internets because I want something really stupid and funny. Right now its the lol wut pear or the orly owl.
Vocal Chords.
Bass Guitar.
Band:
Galleries

Quote by EvilMonkeySG3
^+1

Quote by Wratheh
Hey Dude i just turned 20 and i decided i wanted to get a tattoo also. since you are on this website you obviously play some sort of instrument, so a tattoo is something that will represent you, what i decided to do, is to get a fallen angel coming out of the side of my body, almost tearing his way out of my flesh and he will be holding a guitar, so basically one hand pulling open my skin and the other hand is holding the guitar outside my body, it represents like the music inside me coming out. So well thats an idea, dont steal it exactly my design be original, but hope that helps.
That sounds cool. For months on end I've wanted a 2 inch cross on my right forearm.
Vocal Chords.
Bass Guitar.
Band:
Galleries

Quote by EvilMonkeySG3
^+1

Quote by Wratheh
Quote by NotTheSun3290
I'm asking the internets because I want something really stupid and funny. Right now its the lol wut pear or the orly owl.

Is this for real?

Damn man, if you do that you'll regret it before the tats had time to heal
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by NotTheSun3290

Please don't. I guarantee you'll wish you hadn't in about 2 years, tops.
Quote by sashki
A lot of pros do that: if they play a wrong note, they'll hit it again to make it look as if it's intentional. It's called "jazz", aparently.

Member #12 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Get your Family's crest if you have one, if not just get something meaningful to you. Its gonna be there forever.
Quote by NotTheSun3290
That sounds cool. For months on end I've wanted a 2 inch cross on my right forearm.

Why?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
A schematic... like a dual rectifier schem....
"I never liked those Deep Purples or those sort of things. I always hated it. I always thought it was a poor man’s Led Zeppelin"
// Angus Young

+1
Quote by NotTheSun3290

You are the biggest dumbass if you do that.
Get something that has a meaning to you.
OK.... What u don't need to do is get someone's name tattooed on u (unless it's a In memory) and never let a girl friend wife and any other lover pic out a tattoo for u b/c u never no what may happen... I am 16 and my dad is trying to get me a bunch of tattoos. and he is trying to convince my mom...4 me.. b/c i have wanted one since i was 10 ... but u don't really want a tattoo from the tattoo shop(unless u feel it is perfect) ......... what u should do if u or a friend is good at drawing make ur own drawing and have it tattooed on u that way noone else has that tattoo and it means something to u. The tattoo artist should except the drawing if not he is prlly no the tattoo artist u want b/c he is not letting u put "Ur Art" on u and that just isn't kool. Also if u get a bad vibe about the artist or the shop.. if i look nasty or unclean... turn back around and get out of their there are plenty of other tattoo shops. And if they refuse to show u there piece of paper saying they are licensed and have been approved by the heath department don't go to them either.....

Sorry for sounding like a no it all.. it's just my dad's best friend( and mine) owns a tattoo shop, and dose all my dads tattoos (he has 6... gotta love bikers<3).and he has done all my pierceings... i have 6 earrrings(4 in one ear and 2 in the other). and plan on about 20-30 more(one of witch will be my navel)... i plan to have six also. Lips bleow my pantie line by my right hip bone... i want one on my lower back, one on each of my shoulder blades one on my chest, and one going around my belly button.... I am a artist and i am designing my own tattoos..(one of my drawings are in my pictures on my profile) and when i turn 18 i am gonna start training to be a tattoo artist. ........

so i have been reading up..... so heed my warnings and every thing should be fine.. oh and don't pull of the scab on ur tattoo.. b/c it will make the clolors leak out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by electricsnake
if God was a chick then once a month the world would blow up