I was lookin for a 7 strin with at least 24 frets, a floating bride, and a body style either like a RR or something simialar or a jackson warrior. somethin awesomely metal... anyone know anything? I cant find ANYTHING. I figure im gonna have to either get signed and make a signature series (as if) or custom order... help pleasE? thanks. oh yeah id like it to have pickups primarily designed for deathmetal. grteat thick lows but distinctly fine highs... thanks.
GUITARS
G&L Legacy w/ 2 seymore duncan pickups
Peavey Tracer (24 fret) with floyde rose tremelo
Dean Evo
Harmony Strat Style
Fender DG7
Yamaha PJ Bass

AMPS
Marshall Half
Ibanez TB100R
Khoner Vox Amp

FX
Banshee Talkbox
PodXT Live
Framus has a kind of an Explorer shape 7 string. Check it out...
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
no mass produced 7 string Vs.
RAN customs might do you one though, or you could try and get a custom jackson. Might get an Ibanez Xiphos 7string if your lucky.

Otherwise, look at the ibanez RG1527, schecter jef loomis, schecter C7FR, blackmachine B7, Agile Interceptor or Carvin.

Or why not try making it yourself. Might cost a bundle less especially since the RR isn't a hard shape to do.

and ^,those framus guitars are ugly...especially that explorer thing...
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Last edited by DagMX at Sep 10, 2007,
I usualy love Explorers, a wine red Explorer with Floyd and Blackouts is my dream guitar, but those Framus Explorer were absolutely hideous
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
Quote by bjoern_swe
I usualy love Explorers, a wine red Explorer with Floyd and Blackouts is my dream guitar, but those Framus Explorer were absolutely hideous

exact same guitar in mind
I'll be making a mockup in 3d to see what it looks like..
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Check out carvin's custom shop online
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
i wouldnt know where to start for making my own. but that sounds like a sweet idea... i could drop a sweet 7 string floyd rose in it... either EMG or Seymor pickups... and a sweet ass 27" either no inlay or sharkfin inlay... or some custom design... and either paint it a super sparkly blue or a wierd lime green... hmm...
GUITARS
G&L Legacy w/ 2 seymore duncan pickups
Peavey Tracer (24 fret) with floyde rose tremelo
Dean Evo
Harmony Strat Style
Fender DG7
Yamaha PJ Bass

AMPS
Marshall Half
Ibanez TB100R
Khoner Vox Amp

FX
Banshee Talkbox
PodXT Live
Sounds like this thread could use some counselling from the 7 string thread then the Guitar customizing forum
Quote by thelosersinc
i wouldnt know where to start for making my own. but that sounds like a sweet idea... i could drop a sweet 7 string floyd rose in it... either EMG or Seymor pickups... and a sweet ass 27" either no inlay or sharkfin inlay... or some custom design... and either paint it a super sparkly blue or a wierd lime green... hmm...

well, you'd just have to build the body. You could get a neck of warmoth and fit that in and cut the headstock to your shape of choice.

My nets screwed up but check out projectguitar.com (?) for advice and tutorials

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Non custom i dont think a V with floyd exists, unless dean market the trivium razorback V-7.......It would be better off waiting a while and getting a custom, unless you're very good with a router and can get ahold of an old jackson RR-7