i dont really use my amp to its full capacity, im sure i can make it sound better, but how, gimme some nice setting combinations that are good for classic and hard rock. also, how does that tuning fork thing work, how do i use it
When you press the tuning fork button, your amp should go all like "poing". Your A-string is supposed to have the same pitch.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
I'm always using the tone knob at max (except at the rectifier setting, which I almost never use anyway). Gain is between 1/2 and 3/4 at soloing, 4/4 when doing really high-gain stuff (classic stack is my fav). Delay is being on 90%, reverb at 30-40%.
I think that it really sounds nice.
^ seconded.

Äh, Sie wollen also mit Schlitz.
Ultimate settings thread?
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
brit combo full gain 25% reverb

guitar at the bridge position

+

jc clean 75% gain 50% volume 75% reverb 50 % chorus or flanger

guitar at any position
A few tips about the r-fier modell:
Don't keep the volume knob too low, then it will get muddy.
Don't keep the gain knob too high, then it will get muddy.
For tight distortion keep the gain knob at two thirds and the tone knob at one third.
I don't own a microcube, but you just need to fiddle around with it.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by gnrlover1
i dont really use my amp to its full capacity, im sure i can make it sound better, but how, gimme some nice setting combinations that are good for classic and hard rock. also, how does that tuning fork thing work, how do i use it

join the Cube Wave (link in sig) and look at the settings thread
ok, heres what your gonna wanna do: take your squier.......and throw it at nearest passing car

i fail

ok, but really:
distortion channel (if it has one)

tone knob: max
bass: 65%
mid: 85%
highs: 85%

thats what i used when i had a small ass amp.......

thats all i got
UG's HIPPIE