http://invisibility100.tripod.com/

Here you go, for free.
I'm thinking it's basically the same thing.

I am not very skeptical about it because I have experienced something like that before.

However, I won't actually believe it until it really happens, I'll report back if I anything happens.
3 easy steps to become invisible:

1. Don't look down
2. Avoid Mirrors.
3. Avoid other people.

Voila! Invisibilty achieved!
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by Horebane
http://invisibility100.tripod.com/

Here you go, for free.
I'm thinking it's basically the same thing.

I am not very skeptical about it because I have experienced something like that before.

However, I won't actually believe it until it really happens, I'll report back if I anything happens.

Are you planning on trying it?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
or theres always the classic *puts hand infront of eyes* If I can't see you, you can't see me!
Quote by darkstar2466
Are you planning on trying it?

When I have the time, yes, I wouldn't mind.
Unfortunately, it's my exam period, and even if it wasn't I don't really have the time to sit down and do essentially nothing for an hour.
But yes, I will eventually find some time to see if it works for me.
It sounds crazy... I'm sure it's some kind of april fool jokes...

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by Horebane
When I have the time, yes, I wouldn't mind.
Unfortunately, it's my exam period, and even if it wasn't I don't really have the time to sit down and do essentially nothing for an hour.
But yes, I will eventually find some time to see if it works for me.

Good luck man. If you do succeed, tell us. And do post pics please, or it didn't happen.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by buckethead_jr
OMG I'M INVISIBLE NOW.

+10 stealth.

AGH! Who said that?!?
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
Quote by darkstar2466
Good luck man. If you do succeed, tell us. And do post pics please, or it didn't happen.

And what exactly would pics do? x) It wouldnt prove anything,unless he just did it with a part of his body.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
I don't need that, I become invisble when I put on my special sunglasses...
Last edited by bequickorbedead at Sep 10, 2007,
Quote by andyd93
And what exactly would pics do? x) It wouldnt prove anything,unless he just did it with a part of his body.

All we need is a picture of an amp floating in the air. Or him with his guitar strapped on, floating in the air, or so it would seem.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Before

After:

Unfortunately, anything you are holding whilst performing the invisibility technique becomes invisible too, and my amp is too heavy to lift.
Where the f*ck is the guitar?
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by buckethead_jr
l2Read, n00b.

Oh sorry. How about lifting a cup or something eh? EH?
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
All we need is a picture of an amp floating in the air. Or him with his guitar strapped on, floating in the air, or so it would seem.

Hm.
Well, I read it, and it says it's a primarily a psychological effect, and that a picture would catch an "invisible person". Go read the part about the TV.

I doubt you can really prove it, it's something you'd have to "see" to believe.
A word of warning to those who think they can jump straight in at this stage without fully mastering the previous two - you could do yourself serious mental damage if you are not prepared. I have never taken anyone on to this stage who I wasn't sure was ready for it. Please, if you have any doubts whatsoever, seek the advice of a medical doctor or a psychiatrist.

!
will anyone be kind enough to copy/paste the text in MS Word or sth else and PM it to me? The page doesn't load completely for some reason. Thanks
Actually, you can REALLY become invisible, but you just need a very expensive and not THAT effective cloak made by some Japanese scientists that bends the light that touches you.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by andyd93

It says it doesn't work with machines and technology. Only people. Its psychological you see. (no pun intended.)

Also, is it me or is half of it cut off? It just stops mid sentence.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Last edited by Demonbreed at Sep 10, 2007,