Page 1 of 2
Never heard this band mentioned or seen any threads on them so what does ug think of them? I heard the song Timeless Winter so I'm probably gonna pick up the cd it's off of. Thats quite an impressive high pitch he can get his voice to :O
i saw this band opening for dream theater in toronto. The singer is actually amazing and hit pretty much every note 100% on. sick band
They are probably one of my favorite bands ever. Great live show(saw em first row with DT in Dallas). I would say checkout Scattering and Buried in Oblivian. There both Equal in my eyes. Dead or dreaming is good, but not as great as the other two, and I would whole heartdly recommeneding staying away from their first release.
Best thing to come out of Saskatchewan.
Hail Satan

Gear:
Yamaha RGX220
Peavey 5150
Trohak Cabinet (w/ Eminence speakers)
Mesa/Boogie 2x12 Roadster
Marshall Mg15
They're surprisingly tight live, and Tim Roth is nearly as good as Jari when it comes to playing and growling at the same time. Scattering of Ashes was one of my favorites of 06.
Quote by Mr. President
They're surprisingly tight live, and Tim Roth is nearly as good as Jari when it comes to playing and growling at the same time. Scattering of Ashes was one of my favorites of 06.

They were extremely tight live. Roth, and Block both hit all their notes correctly. I couldnt hear the solos because roth was on the other side of the stage, and the other guitarest was blocking out most of roths guitar.
Such an amazing band, I love the newest album. Was actually just listening to it.

I love the intro to Timeless Winter. It very identifiable and always makes me want to listen to the whole album again.

Plus, the lead singers voice is pure god like.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
They kick my ass
"If its the audience whos a bit lagging we just kick em in the nuts till they wake up!"
Bruce Dickinson-Iron Maiden

My Gear:
RG 2? (its white with EMG's)
Crate GT220, 120 watts of absolute awesome!
Quote by kd420
i saw this band opening for dream theater in toronto. The singer is actually amazing and hit pretty much every note 100% on. sick band

I was there too, they impressed me more than i thought they would. There signer also has an awsome growl too
A polar bear came to talk to me the other day....
...But then I realized...
...I don't own a coat, let alone firecrackers

Visit my Soundcloud, OR SUFFER.
One of my favorite bands recently. Missed them twice live though, and going to miss them again in November. Buried in Oblivion is slightly better than the newest, but hardly a bad song on either.
Quote by PaintOurSilence
Out = greatest song ever.

standing standing Standing STANDING ON THE LEDGE
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Awesome band, wish they'd come here w/ some more Canuk's (3 inches of blood perhaps)
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Quote by Mr. President
EUTHANASIA

GOING OVER THE EDGE!
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
i like hte new album. except tims solos generally are average, with exception to Surrounded by night
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by Mr. President
NOT THE ANSWER

this could go on forever, that song kicks so much as.

Hell yeah. As soon as I saw this thread and I listened to the song. Easily my favorite on the album. Everything on that songs sticks out and rocks.

Have to give props to the vocalist though.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Amazing band, although almost all their song titles have something to do with a negative mental state:

Spiralling Into Depression
Distant Pale Future
Point of Uncertainty
Severe Emotional Distress
Black Sea of Agony
I ****ing love the song Beginning of the End. It's all heavy in the beginning, then it goes into that really catchy clean sung part. I get it stuck in my head all the time.

Into Eternity's vocals > most
Amazing band, one of my absolute favorites. and yes, out is an amazing song; and yet it seems Timeless Winter (still a very good song) gets all the attention though...

I've seen them a few times in the last year or two and I'm seeing them this saturady with Edguy(meh)!
Great band, I love the range of vocals the singer has. The solos though, are just technical for the hell of it, which is something I can't get over. I've also heard that Tim Roth (lead guitarist) was a douche.
Quote by burrit0
Great band, I love the range of vocals the singer has. The solos though, are just technical for the hell of it, which is something I can't get over. I've also heard that Tim Roth (lead guitarist) was a douche.

Negative... well, maybe he is, but the videos he puts on youtube and the interviews I've read with him make him seem like a pretty cool guy.
I like how they use so many different vocal styles in their music.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
yeah death grunts to screams to power metal vocals, that guy is talented.
"If its the audience whos a bit lagging we just kick em in the nuts till they wake up!"

My Gear:
Is it really all just him? I thought some other members of the band contributed vocals as well.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Form what i've seen its just him amazingly. Anyone say otherwise?

My Gear:
I watched some videos of them and it turns out it is all him. Sometimes some other band member help with some backup vocals, but he's always singing along too. Incredible singer.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee

Quote by webbtje
they all pitch in with the singing, but several of them do sing clean and growl/grunt/scream/whatever, also remember they've had many line-up changes with different people doing and not doing backing vocals
My sig is better than yours
When I saw them, Block did screaming and falsettos, Roth did low screams/grunts and a little bit of clean vox. And the bassist screamed on 'Nothing'
I think on their early albums, Roth actually did most of the vocals, then they got Chris Krall by the third album.
Yea they are currently one of the best newer metal bands!
G&L Legacy
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez RG20thDY
Ibanez RG25thFP
Agile Septor Elite 727
Fender Evil Twin / Mesa 412
EVH 5150 III Mini / Avatar 212

Listening to Black Sea of Agony right now. Awesome band.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Page 1 of 2