Ever since i got my bass i have been having problems playing it though an amp because when its plugged in and i move at all i get that really horrible buzzing noise ( like when you plug a lead into your amp then touch the other end)

Its getting really annoying and the only way to play is to sit really still

Can anyone recommend me a good lead ? preferably cheap if possible

Thanks,
Cables usually aren't too big of a deal, which is what you mean by leads I assume. Unless your cables are frayed to hell and exposed and damaged, it shouldn't be making a ton of noise like that.
Clamdigger of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
Some say a comet will fall from the sky...
Quote by Ingsoc
Cables usually aren't too big of a deal, which is what you mean by leads I assume. Unless your cables are frayed to hell and exposed and damaged, it shouldn't be making a ton of noise like that.

Seeing as the cable is responsible from getting all that lovely tone your bass produces into the amp, I'd say they're quite a big deal.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Playing around with my bass now and it seems to be that the cable is moving around quite a bit when its plugged in
Quote by Caustic
Seeing as the cable is responsible from getting all that lovely tone your bass produces into the amp, I'd say they're quite a big deal.

Well, just my experience. I've had 4 or 5 different cables and they all seemed to produce just about the same tone, although some we're a bit louder than others, that's the only recognizable difference I've had.
Clamdigger of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
Some say a comet will fall from the sky...
Quote by Cyanide176
Playing around with my bass now and it seems to be that the cable is moving around quite a bit when its plugged in

Easy fix, inside you bass there should be two metal bits that hold the jack. Squeeze them together a bit till it sits in comftably (but not too far).