One of the poles for my LFR has kind of come forward in the wood, making the hole bigger and the FR come forward on one side. What would be the best way to fix this? I'm thinking fill the hole with something and redrill it.

Basically, will this work, and what should I fill it with? And tips or whatever are appreciated.

Thanks
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
drill a slightly bigger hole, stick in a wooden dowel (round stick, basically, from any hardware store), cut off excess, sand flat, redrill.

Be careful when redrilling, though, cos your drill bit might move if you're doing it by hand. Using a drill press would be ideal.
Ok, that sounds like a good solution. I have access to a drill press at school, I imagine I can use that.
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
Quote by sashki
drill a slightly bigger hole, stick in a wooden dowel (round stick, basically, from any hardware store), cut off excess, sand flat, redrill.

Be careful when redrilling, though, cos your drill bit might move if you're doing it by hand. Using a drill press would be ideal.

Good advise

Just make sure you use woodend dowel to fill the hole and not wood putty or filler.
Not taking any online orders.
Ok, thanks guys
Quote by Liberation