question in title

reliability / largeness / helpfulness go a long way too
any suggestions? thanks in advance
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Most places will sell by retail price or the same discounted price. As soon as one store is cheaper, they will get all the business and the other stores will lower their prices to win back customers. So you'll find the prices will be more or less the same wherever you look. Your best bet is to find the one which is cheapest on postage and packing etc. I know Amazon do free delivery on items over a certain value.

Failing that, eBay.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Most probably iPods, get them of apple.com and go to the UK retailer.
*waits for n00b to say "iPod FTW!"*
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by grimms

CHEAPEST?

APPLE, CHEAPEST?

You need help..
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by grimms
are you taking the piss? iPods are some of the most expensive and least reliable mp3 players around. essentially im looking for a zen or a sony, but what i asked for was a retailer, not a manufacturer.
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
do the newer zens have removable batteries and the "add to now playing list" option, so you can build playlists as you go along?
Quote by mr.happyman
I got a Creative Zen Microphoto last year off Amazon, it was much cheaper than the other places I could find...