Not intending on buying one unless I end up with a fat wallet and money to burn, due to the fact i'll not be able to try it out first. Having said that these are VERY nice looking guitars and are very cheap. Only 2 or 3 reviews on harmony central but they aren't too shabby. Anyone heard of Rally guitars?

here's the homepage

www.straus.co.kr

apparently Rally is the name of the company who make Dean, Washburn and Hamer guitars. Looks interesting anyway.
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
i saw some on ebay brand new for like £200 and less. still looking for other retailers
Quote by Kutanmoogle

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
could be. if there are any UGers in or around bedford maybe they could test them out
Quote by Kutanmoogle

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
Quote by Punk_Ninja
I dont think there will be but if there are then if good stuff is said I may think about it

why has bedford gone dark with this newfangled internets?

did they advertise in guitar buyer? i have a vague recollection of seeing an ad for them there.

oh yeah, i posted in another thread you posted in, storm, but you must have missed it... you said you were planning to try out a fender champion 600 at some stage soon... i assume you mean in northern ireland? if so, where has one?!

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ I don;t recall saying i wanted to try one. at least i don't think so :S never seen one about in shops but i have played one in england. sorry lol
Quote by Kutanmoogle

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
ah ok. bugger.

I saw one in edinburgh, but i didn't have time to try it. plus i was trying bogners and similar stuff at the time, it'd have been a bit out of left field to ask to try a £120 practice amp...

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
well if my opinion was anything to go buy i thought it sounded like it was made of tin. 6" is just too small and trebley. but i love a load of bass end in my playing so it wouldn't suit me anyway. i also prefer warm cleans as opposed to bright fender cleans.

i want to try that ibanez valbee thing out too, despite the fact it's ugly as sin. reminds me of lego or mega-blocks
Quote by Kutanmoogle

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD

true.

i dunno... i mean i run my valve junior through an elliptical (of all things) small (couldn't be much more than 6-8", and that's increased because of the shape) old valve radio speaker, and it doesn't sound trebly.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?