I'm almost positive i made a thread about them like 7 months ago or something, or i mentioned them a lot. But they definitely are. I saw them w/ Ruiner and Pulling Teeth a while ago and they were amazing. Sparks when played w/ it's intro is so close to epicly epicness that is epic.
Their new material is immensely good. Sounds like the new Go It Alone.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
Does it now? Interesting....I have the new Go It Alone (I think, if it's the one w/ the Lighthouse, then i do) but i don't have a record player. ha
So i just got back from seeing them in Baltimore for the 2nd time this year. Yet again, i loved it. Me and my friends chilled w/ the vocalist almost the entire time, Awesome guy. They are sooooo immensely good
I back this band as being one of the greatest bands around the Hardcore scene as of this moment in time.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
Quote by Disco Vietnam
I back this band as being one of the greatest bands around the Hardcore scene as of this moment in time.

I highly back this up.
So basically i learned all of Sparks + the Intro and can play it perfectly, ill tab it out if you guys would like. My other guitarist (trying to get HC band going) can play all of Familiar Ghosts perfectly and ill make that tab also, but only if you guys want, cuz if not, thats less work for me . And i'm going to be learning Subject to Change, Sinking Ship, and 03.03.05 soon aswell.
I finally found a download. Sweet album.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
most definitely (im the guy that can play familliar ghosts)

everyone pick up "I roast my marshmallows in church fires" because neon hookers own too
Quote by likeomgtehtuck!
^ Not too tuffguy for you? :P

This band is one of the best hardcore bands on the scene as of now

Are you just copying what other people say in every thread for cool points?
Quote by likeomgtehtuck!
^ Not too tuffguy for you? :P

This band is one of the best hardcore bands on the scene as of now

You kind of do agree with everyone in every thread.
Hm, I can only find a link to buy Chainlike Burden. Anywhere I can buy shirts or did they ever get around to releasing a vinyl?
Quote by Gymmeh
Really after some shirts now.

Some of the members post on b9. I'm sure if you made a thread looking for some I Adapt shirts on their you will be pointed in the right place.
i hate to break it to you guys, but these guys broke up about a month ago...one of the low points in my life. imo one of the best hardcore bands that ever existed...glad i got to see them one last time.
Quote by 875875511
i hate to break it to you guys, but these guys broke up about a month ago...one of the low points in my life. imo one of the best hardcore bands that ever existed...glad i got to see them one last time.

We are all well aware they broke up.
Can anybody link me to an online shop where I can buy I Adapt merch/Cds/Vinyl?

honestly. Can't find a place where i can buy tshirts with american money...

btw, because they broke up, they posted downloads of all of their old albums on their site, iadapt.net

i highly recommend you guys listen