I have a Roland Cube 60

and I've been researching around, so I can get good quality equipment for now.

Which of these is better, or is there something better? If you know, just hook me up with some knowledge or list other products to look into

Tuners
I lost my TU-2 so I need a new one, this time I'll ask, which is better?

Boss TU-2 Chromatic Stompbox Tuner

or

Guyatone Micro Series MT-3 Micro Tuner

Distortion
Tired of my BOSS MT-2

Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff with Top Boost

or

Guyatone MM-X Metal Monster Tube Distortion
id go for the Boss tuner and definately the Metal Muff! i have one too! (plus the other one is a tube distortion which isnt really usefull with a cube)
Gear:
Geetars:
**Schecter Demon**
Epiphone Zakk Wylde Les Paul (Camo)
Ibanez RG-350DX
Ibanez GAX-70
Ibanez IJ-70
Amp(s):
**Valveking 212**
Fake cube 60
Ibanez Jumpstart amp
Pedals:
EH Metal Muff
GLX Distortion
Zoom G-2.1u
Quote by Rammstein_Fan15
id go for the Boss tuner and definately the Metal Muff! i have one too! (plus the other one is a tube distortion which isnt really usefull with a cube)

yeah, but the tuners are the same price just was curious, but if you read carefully the other Distortion says for tube and solid state, which the cube is a SS so just curious
that pedal actually has a tube in the pedal according to the site

so im just curious as I don't know to much about effects
Quote by The red Strat.
for the tuner i suggest a peterson strobostomp 2.
i just decided in that one.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=669399
^why it's better than the boss.

then again you only let 1 person influence your decision , and I'm sort of looking for a tuner pedal just to use to tune it every now and then, not always have it connected
Guitar Pro is to loud to tune with lol
Why do people buy Cubes then waste money buying distortion pedals? That just doesn't make sense to me. For the money spent on a Cube+metal zone+metal muff you could simply have got a better amp...the world is a screwed up place. It's not as if there's an awful lot you can do with them, their usefulness is deverely limited as you can only use them on the clean channel unless you want to sound like crap.

If you're going to buy pedals buy useful stuff like a wah or an EQ
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
Why do people buy Cubes then waste money buying distortion pedals? That just doesn't make sense to me. For the money spent on a Cube+metal zone+metal muff you could simply have got a better amp...the world is a screwed up place. It's not as if there's an awful lot you can do with them, their usefulness is deverely limited as you can only use them on the clean channel unless you want to sound like crap.

If you're going to buy pedals buy useful stuff like a wah or an EQ

true, but I unfortunately do not have room for a Tube amp , but an EQ pedal is a good idea to have, I 'll research that later , see I am selling my BOSS MT-2 on Ebay so I will be able to swap basically for a new Distortion pedal and I'll get a tuner with some spare money, then I'll learn on the tones with those then get an EQ , but I just need a small amount of feedback
I thought Cubes had enough distortion on their own??
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
You can't get feedback on a solid state amp, well, not the good kind anyway...you only get that from tubes. An EQ pedal will be really useful though, it'll give you a lot more control over your tone.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

well, are there sites on how to adjust those? from what I've seen seems like the higher it is the more bass and the lower they are more trebble?? I have no idea how they work , is a BOSS EQ good or is there some other EQ thats not terribly expensive ?? its probally worth while to just stick to Guitar Pro for tuning, and swap my MT-2 for a EH Metal Muff, and buy some sort of EQ pedal or such

what is a good eq pedal?
The cubes R-fier setting will sound better than any distortion pedal. Plust layering a distortion pedal on top of a modeling amp is a bad bad idea. For tuners, I would recommend the planet waves tuner, since it's a true-bypass pedal.
Danelectro Fish and Chips is about $15 I believe...not exactly bank-breaking. You don't need sites to tell you how to use pedals, just plug them in and experiment. On an EQ there's just sliders that adjust individual frequencies and one for the overalll level...there's no "set my house on fire" slider
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

Quote by steven seagull
Danelectro Fish and Chips is about $15 I believe...not exactly bank-breaking. You don't need sites to tell you how to use pedals, just plug them in and experiment. On an EQ there's just sliders that adjust individual frequencies and one for the overalll level...there's no "set my house on fire" slider

haha awww man no shortcut haha thats all good , wow $29 not bad at all, I seem to think BOSS is overated like Marshall MG's now esp from getting a MT-2
least I can sell that on ebay and buy metal muff new and end up making $5 the tuner can wait, I mean Guitar Pro does a fantastic job depending on your ears, just noisey as you can't tune mute

cool stuff thanks alot, Seagull never seem to quit knowing yah stuff