I'm sure you get a thousand of these threads and I apologize...but I need to ask anyways.

I play electric guitar, but love a lot of acoustic songs so I really want an acoustic guitar.

So I want a well-built guitar with a good sound, but for pretty cheap. I don't need all the fancies that I'm sure you have...I'm aiming for around $150 here. Saving for a new electric guitar at the same time so

Any input would be awesome.
you're going to have to go used for sure at that price.

you have to pay more for a good acoustic guitar than you would have to for a good electric guitar.
Ok doesn't have to be GOOD, I just don't want a Wal-Mart plastic one. What are the preferred brands for acoustic? (low-end that is)
Austin AU 506 BK 200 dollars is what i got mine for and im still rockin it
\m/(0.0)\m/
Quote by fsb_ben
Could, but I dont like shipping over the border + duty taxes and all that bullshiet. If he was in Vancouver, sure!

You haven't had that Washburn long, Ben. Why are you trying to sell it so quickly? Personally, I'm not a big fan of the D10... but everybody else seems to love them.

And to the threadstarter... I agree with what Ben said earlier. Check out the link in his sig and try to find one of those guitars used.
Quote by jimtaka
You haven't had that Washburn long, Ben. Why are you trying to sell it so quickly? Personally, I'm not a big fan of the D10... but everybody else seems to love them.

And to the threadstarter... I agree with what Ben said earlier. Check out the link in his sig and try to find one of those guitars used.

Yeah I bought it, played it and don't quite love it. Have a Martin D15 anyway now
Sweet!!! I've been looking at the solid mahogany, but I also love the sound of the spruce top too. Too bad I can't have both....