there have been threads about school stories, but does anyone have any new ones that have already happened this year?

today i got pulled out of class and told that my car had been hit on by the drug dog that comes once a month. i dont do any drugs or drink, but still that scared the **** out of me. i went out to the parking lot and there were a couple of my friends out there (who also dont do that stuff). they searched my car, and it ended up being a F*CKING EMPTY ZIP LOCK BAG that had one single tylenol in it last week. wow....
but it still scared the **** out of me haha

so lets hear em
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Well, I don't like to brag, but I rubbed icy-hot on a teacher. In front of the whole year.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
i almost threw down with a huge ****in wigger on the bus today cause he said "You're in my seat, ****er." ****ing wigger faggots i wasnt about to get up, luckily his friend called him over
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
Saw a bunch of hairy asses in the gym change room. Good times.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
I celebrated free hug day today! I sat around the cafeteria holding up a sign that said "Free Hugs" then on the back I wrote "I'm not kidding" I only got like 4 hugs then though. But luckily I got more in the halls! See stories can be positive too! =D
My signature is stupid.
I was in anatomy learning about adipose (fat) when a huge black girl asked if there was a skinny person inside every fat person.

O and I was eating a plate of white rice and beans and this black guy comes running up to me screamiing. When he got close to me he said o ****, I thought you was eating oreos and rice.
And ran away.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Today in math class this girl who runs track said to her friend "I'm gonna rub some icy hot on my hip", to which the friend replied "I can't believe you keep icy hot in your locker", (or something to the that extent), and the original girl replied, "I LOVE ICY HOT". I giggled due to my UG browsing.
My school got a bomb threat, and I was allowed to leave early.

That's the most excitement we'll have all year.
Spiral Out
Quote by Miggy01
O and I was eating a plate of white rice and beans and this black guy comes running up to me screamiing. When he got close to me he said o ****, I thought you was eating oreos and rice.
And ran away.

Best one yet.
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
i bought a hot saudage sandwhich from asda for a pound.
it even had two little sauce sachets, one ketchup one brown sauce.

highlight of my day.
I had a good sig once....

ah who am i kidding
I just went into 6th year (the last year of school, i.e. i'm a senior) and we have a common room now. By the second day we were in there, me and 2 other guys had brought in 2 xboxes, a ps2, 2 N64s, a gamecube, 5 TVs, 5.1 surround sound and a freeview box. So when the resident über-geek (and diabetic) of the year came in and saw everyone playing video games without him, he literally had a hypo. He had to go to hospital. Needless to say, we've banned him from playing any of the consoles. Damn I hate that guy
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Some retard came to school stoned and forgot where he was so he just and went in the hallway and just shot up heroin right in front of like 3 teachers. Nothing huge but i found it funny.

They actually drug tested him afterwards, just make sure. I found that funny.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Last week a girl came rushing out of a room and looked me dead in the eyes and then pointed to a guy across the hallway and yelled "Hug him! Do it now!" and so I go over and hug the guy and I ask him "Do you know her?" to which he replied "No..." and we're like "What!?!?"
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by Miggy01
I was in anatomy learning about adipose (fat) when a huge black girl asked if there was a skinny person inside every fat person.

And ran away.

That's the best thing I've heard all day

Thanks for giving me a laugh when I'm sick mate

Quote by Pedalboard
Some retard came to school stoned and forgot where he was so he just and went in the hallway and just shot up heroin right in front of like 3 teachers. Nothing huge but i found it funny.

They actually drug tested him afterwards, just make sure. I found that funny.

I def see what you mean, but they probably just wanted evidence.
Some body mooned my whole spanish class wile the teacher was wrighting something on the board. Every one was luaghing so hard and the teacher couldnt figure out what was going on, it was hilarious
today i saw some huge jock guy get the **** beat out of by a really small chinese kid with a violin. the chinese kid knew jujitsu or some **** like that.