You gave your Laney a 1, not a 10 for reliability
http://ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/guitar_amplifiers/laney/vc30-112/index.html

Nice review though

How versatile does it actually get anyone? i'm starting to be impressed by Laney- I never really looked at them before
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Last edited by Yngwi3 at Sep 11, 2007,
well i ain't gettin myself that amp

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Well I'm sure this was worth a thread
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Quote by forsaknazrael
PM's? Comments? nah. Let's humiliate her.

Of course
She's female, and one of the duties as a male is to humiliate a female at any given opportunity
Unless she's with you ofcourse lol
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

I KNOW GAYLORDS. I forgot it averaged out untill after I submitted it.
First thread I get of my own and you're all demeaning and horrible. =(

IM LEAVING FOREVERRR...

Maybe.
Quote by forsaknazrael
Hey, I was laughing about his eagerness to belittle you, not because I, too, was belitting you.

Well then; you're promoting bullying. IM TELLING.
c'mon you guys.. behave a little please.
something like this really has no need for a thread whatsoever
The gear is in the profile.
You know you want to take a look

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Strat-mangling, echo-eating janglefan σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
i think someone has a crush. and felt like pulling on little becky's pig tails. awweeee.

ts maybe u could try one out.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
i think someone has a crush. and felt like pulling on little becky's pig tails. awweeee.

ts maybe u could try one out.

Well, now i'm leaving.
Yngwi and Becky, sittinnn in a tree

Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by jj1565

Damn jenny, you found me out

xD

edit: you know this thread does actually have a purpose, i just threw Becky's mistake in there for a giggle, feel free to answer
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace

Last edited by Yngwi3 at Sep 11, 2007,
Too busy being pissed off I ignored your question sorry.

Anyway, it's one of the most versatile amps I can think off. It'd cover pretty much everything you can think of before you start getting into the high gain area.
That bright switch really does wonders for mixing your sound up a bit.
Really sensitive EQing too. I play more blues specifically. But I play about alot with it, indie, jazz, funk, pop-punk, hair metal, bit of grunge, i can get a more than satisfactory sound out of it for all these genres. I don't really like diming the gain though. I'd much prefer to use my fuzz for something abit harsher.
Quote by beckyjc
Too busy being pissed off I ignored your question sorry.

Anyway, it's one of the most versatile amps I can think off. It'd cover pretty much everything you can think of before you start getting into the high gain area.
That bright switch really does wonders for mixing your sound up a bit.
Really sensitive EQing too. I play more blues specifically. But I play about alot with it, indie, jazz, funk, pop-punk, hair metal, bit of grunge, i can get a more than satisfactory sound out of it for all these genres. I don't really like diming the gain though. I'd much prefer to use my fuzz for something abit harsher.

hair metal = fail

Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by igotabcrich32
hair metal = fail

no offence, but those pics are the coolest things ever. well ok, maybe that pic i have of joey allen with the double neck bc rich with split maple/rosewood/ebony necks and backcombed hair.

anyway, moral of the story: hair metal rules.

also, this thread is amazing. *gives 5 star rating*
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
goddammit, the rating thingy didn't work. everyone else rate it 5 stars. I'm not joking.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by muffinman123192
Rated

I love GG&A...

awesome, thanks!

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?