i just got bored with my canada thread so i decided to start a mexico thread. they need to quit jumping the border and stealing jobs from americans just so they can buy a car (usually a camero or firebird) to go back and get more of them to steal more jobs from americans and so forth.
This is Bob. Bob likes sharp things. Bob likes you. I suggest you run from Bob.

I wish my grass was Emo so it would cut itself.
Quote by HardAsButter
i just got bored with my canada thread so i decided to start a mexico thread. they need to quit jumping the border and stealing jobs from americans just so they can buy a car (usually a camero or firebird) to go back and get more of them to steal more jobs from americans and so forth.

thats such a generalization. i'm not saying its not true but you don't have to be so harsh about it. also some mexican people are very smart you know.
On this last beat,

my heart will freeze.

we'll end in harmony.

Quote by Thornography
I usually get lost after 3 words... maybe it happens to others.
Quote by HardAsButter

"Give us your hungry, your poor, and your huddled masses"

Such BS..
I don't need a sig....
A lot of Mexicans come in the legal way. Grow up.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie