so you can use aim to talk with a friend, is there anyway to play guitar through AIM so the other person can hear? or anything of the sort?
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
There is a buddy talk (or something like that) option where you can send a live feed to your friend and hear your friend's feed.

Yea, in AIM 5.9, when you open up a conversation window, there's a button that says "Talk."
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
i know, but so far ive only gotten that to work with my crappy computer mic. anyway to get an electric guitar through? i have a toneport if that helps at all *shrug*
Quote by CodeMonk

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
Oh, that's not possible in AIM. It only handles mic connections. Sorry man.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Oh, that's not possible in AIM. It only handles mic connections. Sorry man.

You could probably connect the guitar into the mic part, and use it as such.
Spiral Out
ya ive done a direct line it, it works, but ****e quality. any other programs that could do anything like what im talking about?
Quote by CodeMonk

Quote by bob farrell

NINJAM...go dl that, it lets you play with other people online in real time. Its crazy.
UG MISSILE BASE
Fight for the cause!

Quote by RMC06
Donkeyman2341, you are my new god!