alright so really i wanna focus on blues, its what im interested in most so anyways..

what are some key things to learn about blues? and what scales ( name them please! )

really I know the 12 bars of blues, a couple riffs, 1 ( ) blues scale..

Just want some pointers to keep on goin!
Check out the classic blues masters: BB King, Albert King, Robert Johnson, Lightnin' Hopkins, Jimi Hendrix to a certain extent, some Eric Clapton and Stevie Ray Vaughn.

In terms of theory the blues scale is enough theory, but you should also experiment, try to figure out what notes you like the sound of over what chords and apply that to all the keys.

Also another key thing is to find ways to keep the old 12 bar blues more interesting; play more than just the basic chords. Unfortunately I don't know a lot about blues as a whole, so try the blues and jazz forum, you might have more success.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Well im really trying to get too.. since i was never tought theory or what ever.

Isnt all music just based around the scales? in this case blues scales, and then like improv\songs you make you take the notes on those scales you like and put them together, with stuff like hammers, pulls.

Because im kind of confused.
Also Muddy Waters, Buddy Guy; Joe Bonamassa and Robben Ford for modern takes.

Check out http://www.12bar.de/ . It's a site centred around Clapton's blues playing when with the Bluesbreakers and Cream.

Head to the Blues & Jazz forum for a list of recommended CDs to get.
I think blues has a lot more to do with phrasing than anything else. Listen to your favorite blues players (and some of the ones listed above) but also listen to other artists. A lot of people say Vai and Satch lack feeling, but they do have some unique phrasing. Even if you're not going to learn the whole song, listen in on their way of playing and see if you like it or if you can modify it a bit to fit your wants.
Quote by Gibszon
Well im really trying to get too.. since i was never tought theory or what ever.

Isnt all music just based around the scales? in this case blues scales, and then like improv\songs you make you take the notes on those scales you like and put them together, with stuff like hammers, pulls.

^^^
Quote by Gibszon

Yes all music is based around scales, but the scale you're using should depend on what chord you're playing over and I think if you're asking about blues it may be a little daunting to get into pitch axis theory and complicated scales and modes and the like.

Get a backing track in whatever key you like form www.guitarbt.com and just jam over it; the more you do the better you'll get.

Quote by Eminored
Satch lack feeling

That's one thing I've never heard...ever.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Eminored
Guess you haven't hung around dumbasses like I have.

Obviously not

TS: For the theory of blues playing try this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ1gp3MoK24

It's Paul Gilbert, and at about 4:00 he goes into explaining how he theorizes his blues playing; watch, learn and understand.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.