Yeah, lion big enough to take off the Statue of Liberty's head.

Here's the trailer on Apple, it's better quality.

Here's the official movie site.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
1. it isnt a lion. i know it sounds like "i saw it, its a lion its huge" hes actually saying its alive, someone found the script.

2. ive seen the trailer and the site, they dont really tell you anything =/
Could it be a Lost sequel? It looks pretty epic.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
There's a blog about it somewhere like 1-18-08blog.com or something that has a ton of info on it. The monster has something to do with Slusho, google it.

Edit: damn someone beat me
Slusho looks like some sorta japanese drink....!

How can that be a monster???!

From what i know, apparently its some new monster the director came up with...
Quote by af_the_fragile
Slusho looks like some sorta japanese drink....!

How can that be a monster???!

From what i know, apparently its some new monster the director came up with...

read the blog it explains the slusho.... It has to do with the monsters creation or something.
J.J. Abram's has got to be the greatest movie promoter ever. I really hope this movie is as good as the trailer makes me want to think it is. (Meaning I hope it's not a Godzilla movie.)

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
I have a great feeling that the movie is not gonna stand upto people's expectations!

Releasing a teaser half a year before the release of a movie is creating too much anticipation and publicity for the movie.
People are gonna expect something really huge out of it!

But most likely even if its good it won't be that huge and will end up in a big let down!!!

But then Abrams will still get his money!!!!!
Last edited by af_the_fragile at Sep 10, 2007,
omgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!! I can't wait this looks so good....I don't think it'll tie into LOST tho, seeing as LOSt still has 3 seasons left after this movie comes out Jan. 18..
The Space Farmer and Co-Founding Bastardo of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
Quote by screamsoftly
J.J. Abram's has got to be the greatest movie promoter ever. I really hope this movie is as good as the trailer makes me want to think it is. (Meaning I hope it's not a Godzilla movie.)

It's definitely NOT a Godzilla movie. Toho's come right out and said that the entire Godzilla franchise is suspended until 2013.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
Quote by automatedshovel
omgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!! I can't wait this looks so good....I don't think it'll tie into LOST tho, seeing as LOSt still has 3 seasons left after this movie comes out Jan. 18..

aye i want to so this also, but i do also believe that it is probably over hyped
Quote by CaptainWow
It's definitely NOT a Godzilla movie. Toho's come right out and said that the entire Godzilla franchise is suspended until 2013.

I know but I heard some rumors that it was going to basically be a sort of vague Godzilla rip-off. But I'd already heard that it isn't true.

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
meh. i hope its as good as the preview and not a bunch of hype. Once in a while you watch that one movie thats like really good and better then every other idiotic film. i hope this movie is one of those..=/
listen to the www.1-18-08.com site for about six minutes, after about that much time you hear an extremely eerie roar of the monster, almost mechanical sounding... or you could just look it up on youtube if you're not wanting to wait 6 minutes
eh, i always listen to those things with my eyes closed and try to decipher it for myself... i didn't hear what they claim in it, but eh, who knows
Quote by evan1234567
that was made up.

and even if it wasnt. who cares, it still doesnt tell us what the monster is.

i wanna know so bad..

you must admit that it does sound badass backwards though
This is pure speculation, but a theory is that something was growing and hatched inside the Statue of Liberty, with bits of it hanging off like armor. It fits the preview remarkably well; Head gets thrown=monster emerging, and the line "Its alive, its huge!" implies that something inanimate has come alive.

...Maybe.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?