Blatant scam: Large view pictures of the kits are blurry as **** or non existant, website looks unprofessional, and the price for these full kits is the price you'd pay for a les paul body at Warmoth.com

Also they claim that all you need is a screwdriver (and some time!)
Quote by Pikka Bird
Go pikka yourself!
Quote by *kas
Blatant scam: Large view pictures of the kits are blurry as **** or non existant, website looks unprofessional, and the price for these full kits is the price you'd pay for a les paul body at Warmoth.com

well a lp body at warmoth is $305 not $160
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass
Gallien-Kreuger Backline 600
ESP LTD EC-1000
Line 6 Spider III 75
there saga kits with different pickups and or pots.
Ibanez RGT42DXFX with emg 81/85
Schecter C1-Classic
Vox AD30VT
Knock off P-Bass
check out grizzly industrial's kits too. my finished one looks like this:

the pickups were shister though
Too cool for a signature.
Quote by chrisatgrace
check out grizzly industrial's kits too. my finished one looks like this

the pickups were shister though

that looks really good... are those the neck inlays it comes with?
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass
Gallien-Kreuger Backline 600
ESP LTD EC-1000
Line 6 Spider III 75
Quote by *kas

I've bought the same exact kit from the same exact website. Torres-Engineering is a very reputable site to buy from, but of course somebody with minimal experience would think otherwise. It's true, all you really need is a screwdriver to assemble the kits. Even the instructions with the kit say that...

The Grizzly kits are great, but they're pretty expensive to spend on a 'kit' in the first place. If you're looking to just learn how to finish/assemble a guitar, the Saga kits are the way to go.
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
Last edited by AlGeeEater at Sep 10, 2007,
Yeah. Saga is good practice, but I don't think I'm ever going to get mine playable. And I've heard bad things about torres, at least their amps.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by AlGeeEater
I've bought the same exact kit from the same exact website. Torres-Engineering is a very reputable site to buy from, but of course somebody with minimal experience would think otherwise. It's true, all you really need is a screwdriver to assemble the kits. Even the instructions with the kit say that...

The Grizzly kits are great, but they're pretty expensive to spend on a 'kit' in the first place. If you're looking to just learn how to finish/assemble a guitar, the Saga kits are the way to go.

Wow, I'm a noob
Quote by Pikka Bird
Go pikka yourself!
Torres pups arent bad either
Guitar
Ernie Ball Music Man Silhouette Special
Washburn WI64
Martin D-15
Amps
1960s Harmony
Rocktron/Egnater TOL 50 2x12
Rivera Chubster 55