just got a new job, pretty well paying and decided to go for a recto stack.

in light of that, the VK isn't by any means a 'practice amp'. so I'm going to let it go and clear up some space around the house.

I bought it new in april. it has the footswitch and everything is cherry on it. never even left my house after getting it. no gigs, nothin.

looking to get around $450 for it. offers and trades will be considered.

later gator.
Jumping Jax Champion 1965!
pics?

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
Valvekings are great, I just bought one new for $450
Guitars-
Schecter S-1 Elite
Fender MIM Strat
Epiphone SG Faded
Epiphone Sheraton II

Amps-
Peavey Valveking 212

Pedals-
Dunlop CryBaby
Boss NS-2
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9

CHECK OUT MY BAND AT http://www.myspace.com/noneofusalone
is there a reason for the back pic?

I'll throw one up here by tomorrow.
Quote by Latin_Morello
tube condition

mint. everything is mint. there isn't one thing wrong or in poor condition on this amp. I'm not trying to off it on someone due to defects of any sort.

I doubt the tubes are even broke in. it probably has less than 30 hours play time on it.
why would you want to do that? shipping prices & import taxes would absolutely kill you there. plus, you would have to buy an adapter just to plug it in.

I would prefer to keep it in the CONUS. sorry.
what about a trade for an ibanez? its not crappy but i don't need it anymore! need a good amp to gig with!
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
I would consider most anything with the same value range. obviously, I wouldn't be interested in trading it for a Boss stomp box or anything like that. just throw anything out there you have, and I'll consider it.

thanks
how about my trade? i can get pics if you want!
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
well its the custom made s style body but with upgraded custom made pickups from the ibanez custom shop. here are a few pics:
http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q250/schecterfreak01/ibanez%20guitar/
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven