Well I've heard many things on the topic of amps. I'm looking for something under 300$, but I have a few problems. I wont order online, because I just can't try them first. I would like to hear all your opinions on Peavey amps, because they are easy to find here. An Ibanez amp would be easy to find too. Oh and I just found a used Epiphone Valve Junior Combo Amp that I could get. Oh or a Crate. Those 3 brands (+EPI Valve Jr.) are pretty much all I can get. Any ideas?

Oh it would be for Classic Rock, Rock, Punk, and a TINY bit of Metal.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
A used Peavey Valveking 50 watt 112 tube combo may be within your budget. Might get lucky and score a used Peavey Classic 30. When you say Crate I hope you mean tubes. Ditto on the Ibanez. Don't go solid state for your genres. The Epi Valve Junior is ok, but you will want a distortion/overdrive pedal. Even 5 watts tube can be pretty loud if you crank it at home. You could get an Epi head and 112 cab within your budget new. Decent amp and better punch/low end than the combo.
Well from what I've heard, the Epi Valve would be my best bet. The Crates are pretty much all FlexWaves. The Valve is the only Epi even in question because nobody sells them in town.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.