So, I've got these little bubbles popping up about every 6 seconds telling me that my computer is infected with adware.

The only spontaneous and recurring pop-ups I've seen since these bubbles startedhave been urging me to download and purchase spyware/adware protection. What the FUCK?!!

So, since there is absolutely nothing wrong with my computer, how do I get these automatic alerts to stop??

I've already gone into Control Panel, Security Center, and changed my options to turn OFF auto alerts, so now what do I do.
Download Spybot and/or Ad-Aware and run them. If that doesn't work, run them again in safe mode.
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by PatchworkMan
Download Spybot and/or Ad-Aware and run them. If that doesn't work, run them again in safe mode.

+1
Quote by Twist of fate
Aliens can invade us. Apparently you've never heard of pearl harbor

DO NOT CLICK ANYTHING IN THE BOXES. Close them out and download Ad-Aware, Spybot, or Windows Defender immediately and run that ****.
Remember when you were young
You shone like the sun...
Go to add/remove programs and make sure you don't have any adware installed or anything that shouldn't be, like bullseye or one of them. They cause loads of popups....
Try saving "Smitfraudfix" to your desktop (you can find it on the internet fairly easy). Reboot in safe mode, then run Smitfraudfix and use option 2. Then when it asks if you want to clean the registry, choose yes. Hope this helps
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=