do not trade a Windsor head for an MG head. why would u even want an SS head when u have a tube head?? especially an MG head????
^^^^^i agree with gotsa1998 the windsor is alot better than the mg just invest in a good pedal or something if you feel it lacks something
I love the Windsor, Why would you want to trade?
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
wow did not expect to get yelled at.....................................not. I KNOW WHAT I WANT SOME ONE PLEAS OFFER A TRADE I AM NOT CRAZY AND STOP GIVING ME CRAP BECAUSE OF WHAT I WANT
Why the hell would you want a solid state piece of crap when you have a Peavy Windsor? Marshall Mgs are terrible i bet you just want it because of the Marshall name.
My Gear
Jackson RR5
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Marshall MG10 : Deaceased
Esp Ltd Ec-50
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop wah
Marshall Avt 50x
Quote by zakkhalen13
wow did not expect to get yelled at.....................................not. I KNOW WHAT I WANT SOME ONE PLEAS OFFER A TRADE I AM NOT CRAZY AND STOP GIVING ME CRAP BECAUSE OF WHAT I WANT

May not be crazy, but you could get something substantially better than an MG for a Windsor. I can garuntee you'd regret it as soon as you had it, the MGs just plain suck, there are Behringer heads that sound better.

Stick with tubes man.
I'm not going to tell you that you shouldnt do this,,as everyone else is anyway, but instead, I'm pretty sure you already have two threads besides this one already up about this same topic, one of which is still on the first page. Why don't you delete either this or the other ones, since I'm pretty sure its against forum rules to post the same topic/gear several times in such a short span of time
*reported*

ist getting too nasty here for the insults by zakkhalen

btw, dude its your choice, but i dont think you like it
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Are you effin serious dude? You take some bad acid or something?
"...And the guy thats on the ground, that needs some help, you dont walk up and kick him. If you do that you better be wearing shoes for a while. 'Cause you know what? Trade places with him.. he'll pick you up." Stevie Ray Vaughan
are u like 5 years old? Everyone is trying to help you out.
Guitars-
Schecter S-1 Elite
Fender MIM Strat
Epiphone SG Faded
Epiphone Sheraton II

Amps-
Peavey Valveking 212

Pedals-
Dunlop CryBaby
Boss NS-2
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9

CHECK OUT MY BAND AT http://www.myspace.com/noneofusalone
lol, this is probably the funniest thread I've ever read on UG. Windsor for an MG... That's...different, oh and reported as well for the language.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
let him do what he wants, ****.
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
Mesa Boogie recto 2x12 Cab
guys just stfu he wants an MG100 and he wants to trade the G400 and the windsor for it. let him do it. he can buy another one if he realizes that MGs are absolute ****.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
this is a good start to the morning cheers for havin the most funniest and stupid thread all in 1 haha
Im hijacking the thread, I want to trade my Gibson for a squier bullet, any takers? DONT TELL ME IM STUPID ITS WHAT I WANT U R ALL DICKS
Diezel, Motherfucker
Quote by mh400nt
Im hijacking the thread, I want to trade my Gibson for a squier bullet, any takers? DONT TELL ME IM STUPID ITS WHAT I WANT U R ALL DICKS

lol ill trade my ibanez jem right now for one of those bullets they are amazing.........the tone is incredible..........................
Quote by mh400nt

lol
**** most of you most of you are assholes **** **** you gave me no help at all i was serious you asses
way to keep on topic. typical UG style.

how much for the windsor head?

Guitars:
1998 Gibson SG-X Carribean Blue
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
Marshall JCM900 SL-X Head w/ Orange 212 Cab
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
Fulltone OCD, TC Electronics Flashback Delay, MXR Classic Overdrive, TC Electronics Polytune
I'll buy the windsor off of you
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
if i lived in the us i would certainly buy an mg head and trade it, then just laugh when you give up guitar because you sound so bad
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
$300 for head and idont want to trade both for the marshall just one and i like that head because its got a crunchier sound so yeah
The marshall MG doesnt have a crunchier sound.

in fact the windsor is about as close to a marshall jcm800 (which is the one you'll be looking for with a name like that) as you're gonna get from an american manufacturer.

the users are just trying to stop you from making a mistake (they're going about it the wrong way but meh). the MG is THE worst marshall you can get. Add in the fact that you get overcharged for an already crap amp just because of the name and you're looking at a really bad deal.

If you choose to disagree completely with this post then just consider it a free bump.

just so you can see what we're on about.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Last edited by Lemoninfluence at Sep 18, 2007,
i dont think that chart is accurate, makes my jcm900 look ****, the cleans are quite good. and it does blues very well etc etc

i could go on for a while lol

still, mg's suck
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
Quote by tobythechimp
i dont think that chart is accurate, makes my jcm900 look ****, the cleans are quite good. and it does blues very well etc etc

i could go on for a while lol

still, mg's suck

I have that same amp but as far as I can see, it's listed as being good in both overall cleans and blues.

but I get what you mean. of course tone is subjective but that's usually considered a decent guideline when looking at marshall amps.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.