Well I thought about buying a new Epiphone G-400 SG. I can only find one online so I added it up along with the price of a case, and it added up to $411.26. It doesn't seem like much, but I'm also going to buy a new amp. Don't even try to say to get one or the other, because I do NEED both now. My guitar and amp are pretty dead. So for a new G-400 & Hard Case, is $411 a good price seeing as I cannot find one in town.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
ya thats not a bad price my buddie bought a les paul from epiphone and it was 400 bucks local and it had a broken selector switch and one of the volume knobs are sticking but other wise its a nasty guitar to play around on
LP's really aren't a choice. They are way to costly, adding up to about 650$ online. There aren't any in town.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
dude, leave the hard case, get a gig bag and save a bit for a nice amp
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
It tends to be a decent guitar but I would not order it online. With Epi's at that price point you may get a lemon. You really need to try it (not one like it, the one you are going to buy.) It's an ok price. My advice: Don't buy a budget guitar without playing it first. You would be better off to wait to try it or look at something else.
I can't play it, there are no Epi products in town or near it. I hear they have a 45 day Complete Satisfaction Guarantee, so I could just try it that way. If it were a lemon, it would more then likely start to show within a month.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.