I dunno what this is caused by but over time it's gotten worse.
My cord is not in the best condition, and it's literally falling apart [and is amazing still working]. Specifically, the metal part of the cord at the end is loose, and slides halfway out. Easily slides back in, and isn't much of a problem.
I think that might be what's causing this "stati-cy" sound. It's just a constant buzzing noise. Tell me what you think it might be. I've heard it could be the ground wire, the connectors, the pick-uos and so on, and the lists almost never ends. Tell me if buying a new cord will help, and what else will.
It's really pisses me off and affecting my recordings.
Thanks in advance!! ^.^
dude,just get a new cord.
there cheap,hell buy 2 or 3
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Fender Spalted Maple HH Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Combo
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 212

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey
if ur cord is in that bad of a condition, buy a new one. and get a Monster cable. those things are rly durable.
cord is prolly the main thing,or you have noisy pups...what kind of guitar do u have?
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer

bass usually dont buzz unless they really suck...if u dont use dist. its gotta be the cord.
get a new one.remember using a **** cord can harm your amp(atleast i've heard). it also will affect your sound,get a good one
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer

K. Thanks. THe cord thing is recent, and i haven't had enough time or money to buy one. How much should a GOOD and long [like 15 feet] cord cost?