Ok I just started high school and Im in Spanish, and I know absolutely no spanish (beyond like hola, gracias, the stuff everyone knows). So for homework I have to write out my school schedule in Spanish. Can you guys help me with translating the names of some classes into spanish? Thanks.

I need to know:
Science
History
Lunch
And Gym/health

The rest I knew. Thanks again.
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
Quote by Punk Rocker
Ok I just started high school and Im in Spanish, and I know absolutely no spanish (beyond like hola, gracias, the stuff everyone knows). So for homework I have to write out my school schedule in Spanish. Can you guys help me with translating the names of some classes into spanish? Thanks.

I need to know:
Science
History
Lunch
And Gym/health

ciencia
historia
almuerzo
educacion fisica/salud
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
ciencias
historia (or ciencias sociales)
amuerzo
educacion fisica

There are accents, but I can't type them.
Thanks man. Your a hero.

EDIT: All of you

Except the guy who gave me the translation website link
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
Quote by Punk Rocker

I need to know:
Science
History
Lunch
And Gym/health

ciencias
historia
???(forgot)
educacion fisica

There are also accents, just cant remember how to do that on computer
Quote by Punk Rocker

I need to know:
Science
History
Lunch
And Gym/health

Ciencias Naturales

Ciencias Sociales

Almuerzo

la educacion de fisica/La clase de salud
just use babelfish, or the dictionary in the back of your book. babelfish will even translate otherlanguages besides english and spanish, you just have to be careful with it because it doesn't account for context. but if you know the context, its good for vocabulary
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join