wow its so sexy looking.
Quote by Roc8995
Changing strings on a bigsby is alarmingly similar to flossing the teeth of a pissed-off sabertooth tiger while blindfolded.
Nice..so cheap and affordable. That guy must think people have all the money in the world to spend on guitar equipment.
Eh, it's alright, but for $4000 there's TONS of other amps I'd much rather have.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Thats a complete ripoff for 4000.
Try like half that - Maybe.
Not really. Old custom colour Marshalls are worth a fair bit of money. And it's a fullstack, not like just a head..

I like it but I wouldn't buy it. White amps look great IMO. Would suck to get it dirty though.
Quote by OpposingForce
Nice..so cheap and affordable. That guy must think people have all the money in the world to spend on guitar equipment.

Dude, if the guy can make that much money off it, don't criticize the price. Try going to the Gear Page, i bet over half the guys there have over 20 grand invested in gear, some people actually spend loads of money on gear
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by igotabcrich32
Dude, if the guy can make that much money off it, don't criticize the price. Try going to the Gear Page, i bet over half the guys there have over 20 grand invested in gear, some people actually spend loads of money on gear

I'm one of those dudes, except only 10 grand, lol.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
I'd much rather have a Diezel VH4 or VH4S, much more versital than the JCM800, not saying the 800 is bad, i want one myself, but for that money, it's not worth in IMO.
Quote by CL/\SH

Quote by sanitarium1
...for the gigs im going to be playing its going to be 60% tone and 40% stage look, and I'd like the look of my rig to be able to back up its sound.

No.
No.
NO.
GOD DAMMIT NO.
If I only had $4000...

...I could supplement my current income and live very comfortably for quite some time.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
Quote by ECistheBest
pshhh '57 tweed twin-amp ftw!

+1 well said.
i actually agree with you for once
but for 4gs, i could be pretty much done buying all the gear i want. and you could always just buy a normal jcm800 stack and have it retolexed to any color your little imagination can come up with.
waste of dough.