Alright so a year or so ago i went out and bought a MArshall MD100HDFX. It didn't have the best tone but I can honestly say it is not all that bad. anyways I am in the process of trying to sell it but first need to fix a problem that i have with it...

after i play the amp for 10 minutes or so with the master volume anywhere over 3 or 4, the amp starts to give almost a delay sound to everything i play. every single thing i play sounds as if its got a delay on it (I am positive the ACTUAL delay effect itself or any effect for that matter is off). I can play for a few minutes when its considerably loud but after a while it starts to do that wierd choppy delay thing as if its cutting in and out. help?
That's interesting, I honestly don't know what that could be in a solid state amp. I'd take it to a shop to have it looked at if its that big of an issue.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
wiring shorts maybe. Or the jack might have problems. get it looked at by some1.
I think your problem is the fact that you bought an MG. Anything with that title on it is gonna suck ass regardless.
^+ A million.
Not only do they sound crap, their construction and design is bad.
I'd take it in somewhere.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
yeah i checked out the jack and it looks fine but i guess i mid as well just bring it in to get it checked if this is not a common thing... thanks for the help./