i'm looking for suggestions of songs that are begginning level fingerpicking songs...
please and thank you
Never Going Back Again - Fleetwood Mac

harder than dust in the wind, but definitely do-able
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
We're going to be friend by the White Stripes is a very easy fingerpicking song that you can easily sing along to as well.

After that maybe Blackbird by the Beatles.
Gear listing coming soon...
Quote by Snowing
After that maybe Blackbird by the Beatles.

i figured out the Brokeback Mt theme whilst learning that song D=
definately try We're Going To Be Friends - The White Stripes, very easy to finger pick that one and sing along too, and also Tears In Heaven - Eric Clapton is a very good finger picking song and shouldnt take too much practice until you can sing and play that one at the same time
Gear

- Epiphone Les Paul
- SX Strat (w/ Fender Vintage Noisless Pickups, TBX Control, and an active circuit board for +25dB mid boost)
- Marshall DSL40C
Yes tears in heaven is a good one. it was my first finger picking song and i played it all the time. or you could try Broken by Seether. another good one.
Quote by Garret.
Depends on how furiously I'm masturbating

Quote by metacarpi
I get paid on the 25th.

Is a bag full of pennies an acceptable method of payment?

The bag will of course, have SWAG written on it

Wynaut of the Pokemon club.
Angelina-Tommy Emmanuel
that song is damn challenging to learn
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.