I want to boost my mids to get a Hard Rock/ Bluessy tone like Clapton or Stevie Ray Vaughan, would a EQ pedal like the MXR 6-Band EQ do this well?... or what are other effective options?

I mainly use a Fender Strat MIM with a Boss DS-1 and an Original Crybaby through a Princeton 65 amp....

While I have this thread... is the Fender Pedal Tuner any good? its only $40 and I want a pedal tuner.

Thanks in advance
I saw that pedal, but Ive heard bad things about Danelectro... but my local GC has it and I can test it so ill go see how it is, can never judge things by the company.

Will that EQ pedal work with a 1 spot daisy chain?, I mean in its plug in, obviously I can get a 9v adapter for the 1-spot, but If I dont need to it would be great.
Quote by Wylde_Life
I saw that pedal, but Ive heard bad things about Danelectro... but my local GC has it and I can test it so ill go see how it is, can never judge things by the company.

Will that EQ pedal work with a 1 spot daisy chain?, I mean in its plug in, obviously I can get a 9v adapter for the 1-spot, but If I dont need to it would be great.

has the 9Volt connector to have an adapter in the wall, I'm not a fan of BOSS pedals every one I've fiddled with seemed to lack, and most pro's that use it end up getting modifications to it, which in turn cost way more moeny to get less sound

I don't own the EQ from Danelectro yet, but I hear an EQ is an EQ far as the rest of effects im sure Danelctro isn't to great, but that EQ gets good reviews, ps guitarcenter and music stoes don't have any reviews worth reading for anything
The only bad thing I've heard about Danelectro is that the pedal housings are pretty crappy.

Don't worry though, you can buy a new enclosure and mount the innards into the new enclosure. If you do go with the new enclosure, you may want to get a nice switch too.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by Will_Minus
The only bad thing I've heard about Danelectro is that the pedal housings are pretty crappy.

Don't worry though, you can buy a new enclosure and mount the innards into the new enclosure. If you do go with the new enclosure, you may want to get a nice switch too.

thats what I figured... I could buy a finished enclosure for a eq for around $10-$15 and get a new switch if the old one breaks.... and would still be a hell of a lot cheaper than the Boss Eq and the even the MXR 6-band.

and I like my boss pedal, but im not playing live or anything... for just messing around at home it works great, but I have heard some good and bad things about Boss