Page 1 of 2
id play the intro chords and give them the finger.

promptly followed by my own song which would sound a lot better then trying to cover that guitar wankery that is prolly so wanked its got blue balls.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
Lol we can't play that.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Yes.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
lol, if i had a band that played gig's often... and was good enough to play the song.. i would have us practice it at every rehearsal... but only play it if somebody yells it.
Maybe. Or a few bars of it, and then be liek "lol j/k".
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
I love that song, so anyone who says it sux... screw you, you dont appreciate real guitar talent.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
i respond with "well here's the greatest song you've never heard of"
SHOWBREAD

Quote by cheese_weasel
Winner of the intellectual comment of the day award.
a buddy of mines band did when we yelled "FREE BIRD" they did the solo, the "good" part, yah know?
^That.
Quote by Kensai
But they have to be sarcastic or something... or just messing around.

Surely people this dumb must've failed to breathe a long time ago.
I'd probably play a shortened version just to make the heckler laugh.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
Rush last night wouldent, I yelled it pretty loud... but i sure as hell would if i could because i should
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
if i knew the whole solo
"Then I saw that there was a way to hell, even from the gates of heaven."
-John Bunyan
I'd play it if I knew how and it fit in with the setlist we performed.

Quote by HyperBoy2519
id play the intro chords and give them the finger.

promptly followed by my own song which would sound a lot better then trying to cover that guitar wankery that is prolly so wanked its got blue balls.

That's not how you get blue balls.
It's how you get rid of it...
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
no, because I'm the only one in my band that knows how to play it, and you need the drums and the backup guitars to make it feel full.
I don't know it, so no.
But I'd probably bust out Simple Man.
Because, for whatever reason, everytime I play that song, people think it's Freebird.

Yea, I know. They're nothing alike, really. But there have been countless people that are like, "YA FREEBIRD MAN" and I'm like... "Simple Man... man.."
Spiral Out
Alter Bridge has an album coming out in October 9th called BLACKBIRD. and a track on it called Blackbird.
its gonna take a dump on freebird.
Quote by tuluks
Alter Bridge has an album coming out in October 9th called BLACKBIRD. and a track on it called Blackbird.

The Beatles' Blackbird > Alter Bridge Blackbird
I am the Infantry.
Quote by tuluks

Thats twice now you've *****d Alter Bridge, how much are they paying you ?
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
If someone's yelling "Freebird" at you, they're making fun of you for beeing cheesy.

On a related note, Freebird would be an okay song if it ended after about two minutes.

Also, Blueman's 'freebird' heckler is planted in the audience. Just a bit of trivia.
I'd start playing What's My Age Again, because I like that song about as much as I like Freebird

Overplayed crap. Right up there with Hotel California

-Awaits flaming from preppies who think aforementioned songs are godlike because they only started playing because they have little penises, no self confidence, and desperately want to get laid-
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Page 1 of 2