Alright, here's the deal. Where I live the only musicians you can find are little hardcore kids banging on out of tune instruments. Not my cup of tea.
In the past I worked with a guy in NY (I live in CA) over the internet. I would record music, send it over to him, where he would write lyrics and then send me a vocal track of him singing. He wasn't a great singer, but I just loved having vocals on my music.
What I'm looking for is a trade off like that.
I'm willing to play music the singer likes, but what I'd like to play would be any one of the following:

Rock n roll
Sleaze Rock
Glam
Hard Rock
Beatles-inspired rock along the lines of Enuff Z'Nuff

So, any singers out there want to collaborate on a song or two?
I might be interested. I can do a lot of 80's - 90's type of stuff. My vocal style ranges from Poison-Motley Crue-Bush-Nickelback-Ugly Kid Joe. Hit me up at djfrank70 AT comcast DOT net if interested.
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
I emailed djfrank, anyone else interested can email me at diary.of.a.madman6 (at) gmail.com
Dude, I wish you lived in England. I'm dying to start a band like this.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Yeah, I know how hard it is to find people to play with that are interested in that kind of music. One day I woke up and realized I was playing lead guitar in a band where the singer sounded like he wanted to be in Blink 182, and I was doing all the work. Needless to say, I quit.

I've even been considering moving to L.A. (about 350 miles away from where I am) just so I can find some people to play some rock n roll with
I would be willing to do a couple songs with you. Don't have too sweet of a voice but yeah I'm down. PM me or me AIM is dSanch3z77
Sent you a few recordings doing some covers... Let me know...
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

Been messing around...sent you a few more.

DJ Frank emailed them to me.
We haven't done any songs together yet, I'm up to working with as many people as I can. It's always a fun thing.