now this bit of the solo that is pull off's
|---15--19p15--17p15-----

Now ther are u pull off involved right? 15H19P15 then 17P15 then the 17th. My question is the 15H19P15 can it be done like this? or do u have to pick the 15th alone, cause on the song it doesnt like smith is doing this. seems like direct 15h19p15. thanks for any help
LOL
Pretty sure the bit on the high E string is all hammers ons and pull offs.
Quote by Pikka Bird
Go pikka yourself!
yeah i know but lol ahh my question is the first sections the 15 19p15, can it be played as 15h19h15
LOL
Quote by SiKh22
yeah i know but lol ahh my question is the first sections the 15 19p15, can it be played as 15h19h15

Quote by *kas
Pretty sure the bit on the high E string is all hammers ons and pull offs.

Yeah.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
nah cause the tab reads pick the 15 then pull off, but hearing it sounds like all one big H, and Pull off.
LOL
We already told you that on the high e string it's all ho/po.
Quote by Pikka Bird
Go pikka yourself!
Hmm.

I think the tab is right.

If you ho/po'd the whole thing, it wouldnt sound as powerful. That lick only sounds right if you pick those notes as opposed to ho po.

Plus it's way easier to pick it.
Quote by Slash Jr.
If you ho/po'd the whole thing, it wouldnt sound as powerful. That lick only sounds right if you pick those notes as opposed to ho po.

Tell that to the guys in Maiden (I think it's Janick and Adrian who play this bit most of the time, Dave does the other half).
Quote by Retro Rocker
Tell that to the guys in Maiden (I think it's Janick and Adrian who play this bit most of the time, Dave does the other half).

yeah its like that now, 1st solo is split with Smith and Gers, then the 2nd full is Murray's
LOL