6-9 Sign up, maybe more depending on how many want to. MUST HAVE VOCALS. Only one contestant per song. Due Date will be set after sign ups. Additional info given as needed.

1.moody07747-Monkey Wrench
2.cjb2293 -Best of You
3.BrianApocalypse-TBD
4.Guitar_Joe-Hey, Johnny Park!
5.guitarshredder8-Times Like These

Rock on

Judges

1.RRRUBEN
2.BrianApocalypse

Judges will determine the top three, than a public poll to determine winner.

SIGN-UPS OVER

SONGS DUE 30TH!
Birdie Birdie in the sky, why'd you do that in my eye? Looks like Sugar, Tastes like sap.....OMG ITS BIRDIE CRAP!
Last edited by RRRUBEN at Sep 23, 2007,
I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of Everlongs in here. ><
Quote by yawn
I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of Everlongs in here. ><

Yes, there WOULD be, but only one of each song, no repeats
Birdie Birdie in the sky, why'd you do that in my eye? Looks like Sugar, Tastes like sap.....OMG ITS BIRDIE CRAP!
Would I be eligible to do their cover of Danny says? or is it actual foo written numbers only?

either ways, I wanna try out my new electro acoustic!
Im glad to see this contest go under way.

*runs downstairs to studio and starts learning Monkey Wrench*

I have not ever learned this song before so it will be interesting to see how well it comes out for me....its a fairly easy one to learn and I have a nice tab sheet to learn it from.

After that I'll have to program my drumset for the song....
might enter with an acoustic hey johnny park if it aint taken
My Stuff: Epi Black Beauty Les Paul with Bareknuckle Pickups, Fender Telecaster MIJ, Cort Electro acoustic, E-ross 12 string acoustic, Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Cry Baby, BOSS DS-1 , Fulltone OCD, Digitech Whammy, Boss TU-3
i have no way of recording :'( i call pretender anyway... how are u supposed to enter? send your mp3 of it or something?
record your best recording cover of any foo fighter song.

you need to record it any way you can...you must be the one playing...you yourself or you and your band.

me,, I have my home studio setup with guitar, drums, keys, and vocals so I'm good.

You could look for someone who has a recording setup.

Final product will come out to either .wav or .mp3
Last edited by moody07747 at Sep 12, 2007,
Quote by cjb2293
sry can i switch that to best of you?

sure
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Would I be eligible to do their cover of Danny says? or is it actual foo written numbers only?

either ways, I wanna try out my new electro acoustic!

Cant say i actually know that song, but yes it must be A Foo Fighters song
Quote by everlong93
i have no way of recording :'( i call pretender anyway... how are u supposed to enter? send your mp3 of it or something?

Yes, you'll have to post it in an audio hosting website or on your UG Profile, and send me a link. And if you have a boombox that plays tapes, most can record onto tape, then from the headphone jack transfer to computer.
BTW, i would love to see someone do Up In Arms.
Quote by RRRUBEN
Cant say i actually know that song, but yes it must be A Foo Fighters song

Okay, I'll not bother then.

I will, however, be a judge.
Quote by moody07747
how about we set a deadline date for people to sign up by and if nobody else gets in by that date we submit our work?

Sure Signups will be over on the 16th
Signups Over!

submit songs by posting link to song or put on UG profile(if on UG profile PM me that its done)
Last edited by RRRUBEN at Sep 16, 2007,
Quote by BrianApocalypse
pm'd.

didnt get it man
Quote by guitarshredder8
Times like these link
its alright

http://www.myspace.com/brendan2112

sorry man, it was clearly stated it must have vocals. You can record vocals and submit again before the 30th otherwise your disqualified
thanks man i didnt see that part but i dont have the time to record the vocs now but i had fun recording anyway, cheers to whoever wins this thing
Quote by moody07747
Does this mean I win or did BrianApocalypse submit something?....
how about anyone else...?

i guess u win man good job lol
Can I just say to the guy that won can you SING the song lol. Your talking basically. Dont say you cant sing good because trying to sing would be much better than that.