My friend has a PIMP cup like that. They have them at Spencer's.

Anyway, I saw a picture from that, and she looks pretty gross. I hope her career's not back on track.
Please close thread. Britney Spears does not deserve her own thread.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
I liked the part when Tommy Lee was whistling & Pamela Anderson yelled @ him, twice.
Or the part when that kid announced the name of the next Indiana Jones movie & no one cared lol, the whole production was a peice of ****.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
ARE YOU KIDDING? HER PERFORMANCE WAS DREADFUL. she still looks pregnant. the choreography was cheap. she wasn't even trying to lip-synch and she looked tired and bored.
Quote by fluffylump2
ARE YOU KIDDING? HER PERFORMANCE WAS DREADFUL. she still looks pregnant. the choreography was cheap. she wasn't even trying to lip-synch and she looked tired and bored.

My yes was in response to his question, "Trainwreck, yes?"
she must be wearing a wig or something eh?
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Quote by CodeMonk
Having this thread makes even less sense than Fred Durst having a career in music.

I never understood how he became iconic for a short while.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
back on track, if the track is in a lava pit filled with pirahnas with lasers and chainsaws that shoot out lions that are on fire and the lava pit flows into a lava waterfall that goes into a lake of acid with nukes in it that blow up when britney spears comes near them, then yes you could say it's back on track.
i remember when i was in 4th grade in '98 and my friend and i had a discussion pertaining where we would kiss Britney at on her body. My friend said her Va J J. I would no longer agree with him on that one....