i think the title is obvious, i need cash. i'm saving up for a new amp, and eventually i need a car, but i cant figure out the best way to get money.
ive had a few jobs, all pretty low paying and ridiculous hours. i cant get hired anywhere better.

a lot of kids my age would consider dealing drugs in this situation, but its already pretty established in my area, and it would be unlikely at this point that i could get in on that

does anyone have any tips on making some easy cash?
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Keep all of the loose change you have and don't spend excessively.

That's all i got
To a shredder, a second is a long time.

Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
Quote by The4thHorsemen
get fucking job

yo im pretty sure i mentioned my job situation, and ive been looking around constantly now

and the loose change thing is pretty good, one time i saved up like 100 doing that
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
christmas is right around the corner.

or get a job, and save at least 10 percent of each paycheck.
it adds up.
im in the same situation. i need 320. 230 for new amp and 90 to repair this one guitar. its a bitch i barely get cash and i usually have to loan money. my mom does have a fund for my guitar stuff only its just loose change -_- i suggest u sell the stuff u dont need
Try buying **** at the dollar store and reselling it for 2x the price. I've done it twice before with bottled water and made about 120 bucks each time. Granted you need some initial money to get it going.
Clamdigger of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
Some say a comet will fall from the sky...
be a ticket tout. i make about 50% on tickets i buy..you have to judge which ones are likely to sell out and be prepared to go incase you dont sell em..eg dont buy opera tickets. I made about $700 in 6 months doing it.
Quote by Zackie EL
I make 1400$ a month

Yeah, I'm bragging.

that aint a lot considering how much your job sucks. i make $2700 p/m teaching music and running a wedding band.
Quote by Zackie EL
I make 1400$ a month

Yeah, I'm bragging.

I wanna be you
uhuh .. oh yeh .. umm .. okay
Quote by mesa5150
that aint a lot considering how much your jobs sucks. i make $2700 p/m teaching music and running a wedding band.

oh no I WANNA BE YOUUU !!
uhuh .. oh yeh .. umm .. okay
Quote by 5_Strings
oh no I WANNA BE YOUUU !!

well easier in the UK you dont need a licence to gig for cash or a degree to teach music privately
umm how about get a job and save up even though low pay is bad its still pay so you need to learn ho wto handle money
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
You guys are cute with your 4 digit monthly incomes.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by punk_metal2007
umm how about get a job and save up even though low pay is bad its still pay so you need to learn ho wto handle money

he isnt 5yrs old!. Punks are always the most broke people..maybe its the tatoos lol
Quote by Zackie EL
Yeah, but I'm 16 and actually have a useful skill. I could teach music since I play 7 different instruments, but as my profile says, I couldn't make music a job.

thats a B/S attitude dude. i used to think like that when i was working for $7 per hour working in a hell hole like a slave in Mcdonalds. Now i charge $36 per hour to teach music in my house.
Quote by Zackie EL
That's not a b/s attitude. I play music because I love it, and I'd be willing to teach it for free. YOU, on the other hand, have a bull**** attitude for saying my job sucks, you close minded idiot.

okay then buddy enjoy your relaxing 8 hour shift tomorrow down at the factory being the machinist. dont work too hard.

only 40 years to go

edit..youre only 16?. Why arent you in school?
Last edited by mesa5150 at Sep 11, 2007,
street hooker?

pirate hooker?

hook maker?

or like some kind of exploitative part time job a fast food chain
Quote by face_haver
street hooker?

pirate hooker?

hook maker?

or like some kind of exploitative part time job a fast food chain

why not combine both? Burgers N Ass new company
Quote by mesa5150
why not combine both? Burgers N Ass new company

what about pirate burgers n ass, now with 50% more hooks?
If there was an easy way to make money we would all be rich. There is no magic way, especially if you don't have any money to start with.

Though I wonder how much cash I could make buying stuff from pawn shops then reselling them on Ebay/Craigslist...
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by mesa5150
well easier in the UK you dont need a licence to gig for cash or a degree to teach music privately

Is there ANYWHERE where you need a license to gig? That seems somewhat totalitarian to me...