Page 1 of 2
Ok. So I'm feeling devious and although I don't live in a dorm, I got a buddy at the same college as me (Bridgewater State in MA). Anyways, I've been watching alot of youtube and break.com videos on dorm pranks and I really wanna do a few at said friend's dorm.

This is where YOU, the dubious masterminds of UG, come in. I wanna pull some really badass sh1t and I wanna see what you can come up with. Do it up.

Here are a few vids i found that might get you brainstorming...

Stuff in Room Prank

Upside Down Room

Classics

His ideas aren't too bad

Last One

Once you watch a few, you'll know what I'm getting at.

I was thinking or duct taping every object in someone's room or something like that, but that's not nearly creative enough, I think. Alright, enough talking...get planning.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Okay. I have a cunning plan. First, get a TON of icy hot...

Kidding.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
PS. I will try my hardest to post video on youtube/break of how it turns out. You have my word on that.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
Put a condom on someone's door handle. lLoLroflcoppterLafFlalaFLmaO!!!1111one!!!
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
freeze a can or 2 of shaving cream then cut it open and throw the block if it in their room and it expands a ton when it melts.
Quote by jgelderloos
freeze a can or 2 of shaving cream then cut it open and throw the block if it in their room and it expands a ton when it melts.

Not bad. Anyone got anything more elaborate? Seeing as I don't live there, the ones i pull gotta be pretty big. I mean, they can be small things, but better be absolutely hilarious cause I don't wanna waste my time.
Quote by Briyan_15

Quote by omegasus
Alright, go out, buy one of those jogger alarms (the loud ones with a pull string, like this http://www.crimeblocker.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=26&products_id=81)
now, get some duct tape and tape the main part under his car and the pull cord to the door. if all goes well, he'll open the car door and set off the alarm. works best after a party.

it also works on his door, but then he'll find it faster.
Quote by Nebblacktip
Alright, go out, buy one of those jogger alarms (the loud ones with a pull string, like this http://www.crimeblocker.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=26&products_id=81)
now, get some duct tape and tape the main part under his car and the pull cord to the door. if all goes well, he'll open the car door and set off the alarm. works best after a party.

it also works on his door, but then he'll find it faster.

nice. it'd be badass to put 3 or more together to get the combined effect too. Either that, or put one on his room door, another in a drawer, and another in his closet or some **** like that.
Quote by Briyan_15

Quote by omegasus
duct tape every room in the hallway closed from the outside but yours in the middle of the night

do the shaving cream thing, but put it in closets, under beds, in drawers, etc.

or, blow it up!
Quote by Kensai
I'm no fancy doctor, but it sounds like you've got the clap.
There was a thread a little while ago about some guy's college prank he was pulling/wanted to pull. He was talking about how he wanted to buy pizza for some guys (these guys were being dicks to him, mind you), then take the pizza and jizz under the cheese/put pubes in it/rub it on his ballsack.

I think that might be a little harsh for someone who isn't deserving of it though...
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
put a frog in 2 different rooms at the same time (note; the rooms need to be across the hall from each other) that way you can tie the door handles to each other and when the people across the hall from each other come runnin out like pussies they cant even get out of their room works like a charm
Quote by metal4life592
There was a thread a little while ago about some guy's college prank he was pulling/wanted to pull. He was talking about how he wanted to buy pizza for some guys (these guys were being dicks to him, mind you), then take the pizza and jizz under the cheese/put pubes in it/rub it on his ballsack.

I think that might be a little harsh for someone who isn't deserving of it though...

I remember. I helped concoct that crazy-ass pizza pie. It was pretty sick what ppl thought of...hence why I want help with this one.

What should the person with the best prank idea get? Name my first-born? A spot in my sig? A spot in the youtube video's credits? Last one prolly fits best.
Quote by Briyan_15

Quote by omegasus
I saw this on a movie that I can't remember the name of, and it was pretty funny, although I don't know how easy it would be to pull of in real life.

There were 2 guys and a girl that wanted to get revenge on these other 2 guys. They called one guy, and had the girl (who the guys knew) talk to him. She said something like, "Do you want to have sex with me blah blah blah," and of course they said yes. So she told him to meet her in a certain room, but when he came in, to get in bed and turn all the lights off, then just wait for her to get there. Then they called the other guy, and when he said he wanted to have sex with her or whatever, she told him to go to the same room, but when he went in, to take all his clothes off, leave the lights off, not make a sound, and just get in bed. Of course, since it was a movie, everything went like they planned it, and they flipped on the lights and were filming the guys and everything while they were both naked in bed. Hilarity ensued.

I hope I explained that well. Probably not.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
i only ask of you to not resort to stupid pranks that only yourself will laugh at. Now, just yesterday, i put salt in my roommates toothpaste simply for my own personal enjoyment. I have even yet to tell my other roommates since sharing this information will not make it better, only the look of disgust he will have in his mouth when his precious cinnamon flavored colgate tooth paste fails at giving his the clean and sparkling sensation he has much anticipated. I then put q-tips in his toilet paper roll so when he is reaching for that wipe of relief, he is instead bombarded with swab sticks
^^^

EDIT: come on UG masterminds, I know you got more than that. do it up.
Quote by Briyan_15

Quote by omegasus
Last edited by Nor'Easterbass at Sep 11, 2007,
Best prank ever, not sure if it would work in a dorm room though...

Get a hold of three medium sized animals, preferrably pigs, (even better if they're wild pigs!), and grease the hell out of them so they are difficult to catch.. Then with a marker or spray paint or sumthing, on the back of pig one write "1", on pig two write "2"....

but on pig three write "4"....

not only will your 'victim' have a hard tim catching these slimy pigs, they'll spend ages looking for the pig with number 3!!

me and some mates are planning on doing something like this for our last day at school... probably wont end up happening, but it would be funny as hell
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
If it's a shared toilet, stretch cling film over the porcelain with the seat up late at night...... some one comes for a piss either whilst drunk or first thing in the morning and boom! piss splatter!

Either that or strech it across someones door in the middle of the night
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
what about the room itself? What can we do to either the door as seen by the electric tape vid or to the room like the FSU newspaper vid? This is basically a bump, but w/e.
Quote by Briyan_15

Quote by omegasus
Cling film over toilet. Needs no explanation.
Guitars :
Fender American Stratocaster
Jackson RR3
Ibanez S470
Epiphone Les Paul
Sheep Trick.

Get three sheep, and get a shaver. Shave out a "1", a "2", and a "4" in them.

Then release the sheep into a closed of area where one could get away.

Then let them search for the (false) third one.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Wait for somebody to get real ****ed up one night, then sneak into their room and duct tape them to the mattress.

If you have community showers you can wait for someone to get into the shower then steal their towel and all their clothes, forcing them to walk down the halls naked.

Saran wrap on the toilet seat is pretty funny.

Bucket of cold water on someone in the shower.

Just a few small but funny ideas (done them all, by the way).
Remember when you were young
You shone like the sun...
My tech teacher told me this one as he did it to get his own back on someone after they flooded his room using the sink! (they did it on purpose)

He said he got quite a bit of really strong smelling cheese (i think it was really strong blue stilton), broke it into loads of chunks, and hid them everywhere around his room, and I mean everywhere. He said it took him months to find all the pieces, and he couldnt take any girls into his room for ages cause of the smell The longer it takes him to find the bits, the smellier it gets.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
get expandable foam and light it so its on fire. then b really quick nd lob it in his room. the foam will stick to everything and would take ages to come off!

its lush
Empty Space
Ok if you have a body of water around your dorm, while he is a sleep. now do this very carefully so he does no wake up, but take his mattress with him in it and stick it in the body of water.
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide
Quote by cammo_1234
Best prank ever, not sure if it would work in a dorm room though...

Get a hold of three medium sized animals, preferrably pigs, (even better if they're wild pigs!), and grease the hell out of them so they are difficult to catch.. Then with a marker or spray paint or sumthing, on the back of pig one write "1", on pig two write "2"....

but on pig three write "4"....

not only will your 'victim' have a hard tim catching these slimy pigs, they'll spend ages looking for the pig with number 3!!

me and some mates are planning on doing something like this for our last day at school... probably wont end up happening, but it would be funny as hell

We did that at school (we have a farm at the school).

And +1 for the shaving cream idea.

And you can also try some of these:

* Arm yourself with a camera with a flash and a cap gun. At 2 a.m., knock at the people's doors and as soon as they open the door, take a picture with one hand and shoot the cap gun pointing to them and run away. They will think for a moment that they have been shot at.

* Ask your victim to let you crack 3 eggs for their head for 100 dollars. If he/she says 'yes', crack two eggs rubbing all the yolk well on them and then walk off saying, you don't want to crack the third egg and thus, you don't own them the promised money.

* Empty your friend's shampoo bottle and put baby oil in it instead. Next time, they rush in the bath to shampoo their hair; they will come out with oily slick look.
* If there is only one toilet on your floor, lock it from inside using a rope trick after putting a pair of old boots in them as if someone is sitting on the seat. See how people will keep rattling about it all throughout the day.

* If your roommate is a deep sleeper, just carry him or her off with a few friends to the middle of the campus when he is sleeping. Imagine his surprise when he/she wakes up to see so many people gathered around his/her bed.

* Set the 4:00 am wake up alarm in the victim's alarm clock and hide it in the corner of the closet and remember to sleep in your room.

* You may cause the panic in the middle of the night by putting a cigarette close to a smoke alarm.

* Take a bunch of grapes and put one grape on everything in the fridge, including bottle, cold meat packet, juice cans, beer cans, butter and everything else there in the night. Repeat it twice or thrice so see the real irritation on everyone else's face who is using the fridge.

* Take an extra large glass of water. Ask your friend to place hands on a table with their palm facing downwards. Put a glass on the top of one hand and ask them whether it hurts or not. If they say 'No', then ask them to put one hand on top of the other and put the glass on top of it. Then leave the room with a big smile on the face.
I prefer shaving people eyebrows. Never fails to humiliate.
Also try Putting the victims hand in a bowel of warm water when asleep...Never fails.
Wait until someone's asleep and put a strip of duct tape on their leg. Just leave it for them to deal with

Or COVER their floor with dixie cups, filled with water (or something that would stain/smell).
Bonus: Staple them all together. (A lot of work, but GODDAM it would be worth it)

Put ads EVERYWHERE for a party at their place, just dont let them know.
classics:

- when they are there, fill a garbage can with water (or worse stuff if you really want to do some damage), lean it against the door and knock

- when they are not there, unload a fire extinguisher under the door

both were done in my frat house while i was there (neither to me luckily - i was however, in the first room in the downstairs hallway, i just got my door kicked in multiple times).
Mix two favourites together:

When someone is sleeping, put a bowl of warm water, and their hand in it on their bed, then, proceed to tightly clingfilm them to the bed, use a whole roll of cling-film for extra security.
If they are in a bunk bed on the bottem you can cling film around the entire thing, boxing them in, and spraypaint it black so they're like "wtf???"
I think I am going to buy a cap gun and use the camera idea.

Plus I swear I will put use to my giant roll of duct tape this year. This thread is awesome haha
Quote by WrongWay
I think I am going to buy a cap gun and use the camera idea.

Plus I swear I will put use to my giant roll of duct tape this year. This thread is awesome haha

Glad to be of service. I knew UG had all sorts of bottled up deviant energy that wanking just wasn't getting out.
Quote by Briyan_15

Quote by omegasus
Remove his carbon monoxide poisonous gas alarm. then, he'll die of carbon monoxide poisoning. good times
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
Love how i get remark about the genius of this thread then it dies...

*Bump*
Quote by Briyan_15

Quote by omegasus
Buy a bunch of duct tape, and cover the car with it. I'm talking windows, the doors so they can't be opened.. The wheels. Everything.

It will take time, and a lot of duct tape, but it will be worth it, believe me.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Page 1 of 2