have you ever been sitting bored waiting for something to load, teacher talking crap etc etc and started doodling on your hand or paper without thinking and then make a kinda pattern or abstract creation? if so, post them here, heres one i did there now on my hand that inspired me to do this thread and get inside the unconcious mind of UG

when irish eyes are smiling, you've had to too much to drink cus eyes dont smile, mouths do
My friend draws all over his body because he gets so bored at school.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
post pictures as well!
when irish eyes are smiling, you've had to too much to drink cus eyes dont smile, mouths do
i had a bunch of really cool ones but i burned them...

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
i drew a picture of a baby in a house fire and got sent up to the office in 8th grade...it didnt help i put a big nazi sign all over the arsonist
wow...im seeing a pattern here, you yanks are crazy lol
I always write lyrics across my arms or words in japanese. I have a few really random drawings in my sketchbook but I can't post pics up yet cos I don't have my scanner or camera on me
I like that doodle on your hand, although you may come off as a bit gay if you got it as a tattoo.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by woodenbandman
I like that doodle on your hand, although you may come off as a bit gay if you got it as a tattoo.

lol yeah dont worry when i get a tattoo it will be slightly more maturer than that
Quote by Kankuro
If I could find my camera I would upload some.

find it quickly quickly!!
I drew a massive slayer logo on my hand yesterday in music, because my teacher was boring us to death with Mozart
Quote by Kankuro
^ Mozart boring?!

a good question but lets not get off topic here lol
Quote by Kankuro
Ah, my apologies.

no problem, so you found your camera yet?
Like this?

or this

I have loads more in my various school books, none of them are decent, but neither was my school work so it evens out.
Quote by skatooter
have you ever been sitting bored waiting for something to load, teacher talking crap etc etc and started doodling on your hand or paper without thinking and then make a kinda pattern or abstract creation? if so, post them here, heres one i did there now on my hand that inspired me to do this thread and get inside the unconcious mind of UG

Looks like an acid trip or something. Sweet.
Quote by WantToLearn
what is poon?
I used to draw up my arms and got some pretty cool stuff, but it pissed my English teacher off SO BAD. Needless to say, epic lulz became of my English classes.
Quote by DanRev
Like this?

or this

I have loads more in my various school books, none of them are decent, but neither was my school work so it evens out.

yeah the first pic is exactly what im talking about but i like the ones with characters/symbols and whatnot in them also