Page 1 of 2
So I'm in college right. All the guys on my floor call me "Frotto", treat me like ****, and goof on me cuz I'm only 5'1" and I can't do **** about it. It pisses me off so much. Any suggestions
Quote by slash16x
So I'm in college right. All the guys on my floor call me "Frotto", treat me like ****, and goof on me cuz I'm only 5'1" and I can't do **** about it. It pisses me off so much. Any suggestions

Go buy some weapons.

or maybe you have The Napolean Complex
this is where you have to stand up and be a man. Make sure they won't call you Frodo anymore by doing something about it
Hmm, I've had similar problems in terms of revenge. Whatever your plan is, it must include collected semen, a Gatorade bottle, and a horribly misplaced beverage.
Quote by count schizo
I think we should take a second out to flame him anyways. I mean we're already here.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Only a misguided youth seeking something to take up the space below their post would sig me

^ Yep, that sounds about right.
Three steps
1. Get ripped,
2. Learn some crazy martial art stuff like Hapkido,
3. when they go to mess with you, you can show em that they should fear the short and ripped ninja.
Grow.

No, not being a dick: Idk what that's like cause I myself am 6'4". But seriously, if they like you or end up thinking you're a cool ****, they'll lay off a bit. Just don't be a dick to them back when sticking up for yourself. Play it off like it's funny but at the same time don't imply that they can **** all over you because it'll NEVER stop if you let it go on.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Clearly you need to take the ring to Mount Doom.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
just punch someone in the face. problem solved.

side effects: you may be called "mr. badass"
lol sh0rtie

I'm just kidding! I'm playing. Don't worry about it.

If I were you, I'd just slowly try to earn their respect. I'm assuming you're either a guitarist or a bassist, right? If so, then play some stuff for them to impress them. But really, if you have to impress them to be their friends, they probably aren't worth being friends with in the first place.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
one word man: chainsaw.
dst127 wrote:
Soundwash22 wrote:
Fred Durst is the Tom Green of music

No, some people actually like Tom Green.

dancesisidance wrote:
Shiroshu wrote:
I can't see Jimi approving of this.

Me neither, due to him not being alive and all.
Just play it off as said above. Act like it's a joke, joke back at them. Think of funny names you can call them.

*dude* Hey Frodo!

*you* Hey *funny name you thought of*

Odds are they will play it off too, and it will be ok...just don't let it get to you.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Quote by iforgot539

LOL'd soo hard at this one. Nice. Sorry, TS, but it was funny.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Quote by iforgot539

i also chuckled to myself. Thank you
get a really hot girlfriend and **** her in front of them.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
order them a pizza as a peace offering. then jizz on it.

seriously.

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
Quote by CodySG
Just play it off as said above. Act like it's a joke, joke back at them. Think of funny names you can call them.

*dude* Hey Frodo!

*you* Hey *funny name you thought of*

Odds are they will play it off too, and it will be ok...just don't let it get to you.

Ideas: *F u c k wad*
*Jack a s s*
*S h i t stain*

The list goes on and on.
Quote by count schizo
I think we should take a second out to flame him anyways. I mean we're already here.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Only a misguided youth seeking something to take up the space below their post would sig me

^ Yep, that sounds about right.
Quote by civildp1
get a really hot girlfriend and **** her in front of them.

+1 .. brilliant
uhuh .. oh yeh .. umm .. okay
Quote by Frobot!
Three steps
1. Get ripped,
3. when they go to mess with you, you can show em that they should fear the short and ripped ninja.

hapkido

scares me....

Cut their legs off, obviously.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
invite them over for some playstation , then pwn them and be like loolZ U gotz pwnd bizatch, lol NOOBZ!!!

Then **** in their pillow cases.
I used to be mad short too. It's tough. Having said that, just be mad cool with the people you're living with. Even if they're dicks and rip on you, just be sociable and whatnot.

Also, just because they make fun of you for being short doesn't mean they don't like you. I'm young for my year in college (18 year old sophomore), so I CONSTANTLY get **** for that. I would say just don't worry about it and be yourself.
Remember when you were young
You shone like the sun...
just laugh and say something like stupid...kool. they will get sick of it after a while if u dont respond
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
just seperate the ones that are being true dick heads by calling you frodo and the ones who are being playful about it, then start humiliating the dick heads with embarassing nick names about things on their face, their voice, if red head call them ginger boy or ginger kid, or that albino guy Powder lol.

but in reality , if u can play it off as comedy, and make a few people around the ones insulting you laugh, then you will be respected as a funny

or..

you can come to college in a brown cloak and wearing a ring around your neck and carrying a bowie knife you've painted neon blue, when they start calling you names, scream "ORCS!!" and charge waving the knife and for added effect, hire or recruit a group of other people to play various Lord of the rings characters
Last edited by BennyStruggle at Sep 11, 2007,
If your funny and have good comebacks people won't make fun of you. I was short, and im pretty white, but i didn't care and i was a lot funnier and more brutal with my comebacks than anyone i knew so basically they end up looking like dicks if your comeback to their original insult is funnier or more cutting. Just make sure they are comebacks after someone says something to you. Plus you'll probably get more friends if you are funny. The downside is not everyone is funny sooo like yeah.

That or the ring to mount doom.

Or you could call him Sauron one time and stab him and be like ooops i thought we were playing lord of the rings and you were a dark lord, my bad.
Whatever...revenge, acting mean...

Just remember...YOU'RE the one that has to live with them for months on end, I'd rather have a good/decent relationship than have everyone hate me.

If you act out, it's only going to make things worse...
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
if you've ever seen ong bak you will know that short little thai men win every time, so the moral of the story is. befriend tony jaa and get him to beat their asses
that or do a barrell roll.
My Gear:
Ibanez SA36FM
Peavy Predator

Vox Ad50VT

Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
You could always, you know, just put the ring on. THEY CAN'T TEASE YOU IF THEY CAN'T SEE YOU!!!

But seriously, just go with it. Remember Mini Me? Dude was a tripod! Just have fun with it. Or, you could make friends with one of the linebackers from your school's football team.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by slash16x

Buy a gun . Next time when he comes to bully you just take it out and show him.
Make sure that gun is empty because nobody wants a tragedy
Hi
Quote by Frobot!
Three steps
1. Get ripped,

Oooooh Leg Sweeps ! So Crazy.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by slash16x

Steal their rings and throw them in a volcano.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by slash16x

1 - Frotto? Do you mean Frodo? (LotR)

2 - Getting pissed off never solves anything. Stop that, now.

3 - When people laugh, laugh with them.

4 - Dudley Moore was short, and tall guys envied him. Learn from this, nubcakes.

5 - ?????????

6 - PROFIT!!!

... and by "profit", I mean find a tall buxom beauty like Susan Anton, slow dance with your face in her cleavage, and make ALL those guys wish they were as short as you!
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I will call in a massive Artillery strike if necessary, just ask.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Page 1 of 2