Okay, so i was dealing with guitarpartsonline.com wit some Dragonfire pickups, chrome screamers to be exact. I got them about 4 weeks ago, and they came with no threads in the mounting plates, so....useless. haha. i sent them back, and i didnt hear anything for 2 weeks, and i look at the site, its a family owned business, and they were on vacation until labor day. so i was pissed at nothing, and i did look back into some emails and he had told me this and i overlooked it. so i sent a nasty email and hes like, well i might have forgotten to tell you, so ill include some extras in with it, i apoligize, blah blah. So i get them, they have the mounting screws already put in (tells me they made sure they were threaded). So i finally get to play my les paul again! i had taken out my other pickups to put the new ones in 4 weeks or so ago, and never put them back in. SO! I made an mp3 of these pickups, i really really like them. im very very surprised at how they sound, they really remind me of my jb/jazz loaded classic. These were made on a full mahogany les paul, The first riff is on the les paul with the new pups, the second riff is made on an alder Washburn with a Duncan Distortion loaded into it, just for comparison, using the same tone-setting. The licks were made on the bridge pickup, as were the first two riffs, and the last part of the licks were made with the neck pickup, you can probably hear the difference. The price for these pickups, 100% steal, i highly recommend them.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=464199&songID=5762908
Wow that sounds pretty hot.
Got a link to the product?
And is this the white LP knockoff?
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
what amp are you running this through
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
Wow, yeah that's a great price for that kind of sound.
What kind of amp are you using or how are you doing this recording?
Also, photographs of this guitar?
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
Im running it through a podxt, this is on my power-blues setting. leme get a pic of this one real quick...

those are the old pups though.

its the weirdest playing guitar ive ever had though. The frets are literally like, almost non-existant. its not from wear, they were made that way, the original owner of this guitar never played it, he bought it in 1976 and used it for a year, and cased it and got into jazz-piano. i got it from him for like 200-250, something around there. it makes for a really really smooth play. the action is like, you breathe on it, it frets it, with noooo buzz.
I just love your tone man....

Think I can get something similar with an Ibanez RG321MH (EMG81/85) through a Peavey Bandit 112???
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!

If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!
Not bad at all. aria makes a pretty good guitar for an imported knock off. I played a Strat type with two split coil humbuckers a few years ago, Aria Pro II, and liked it pretty well. Played good, no tuning problems, pickups weren't the hottest I've seen but good, and a nice neck.

Almost bought one at a pawn shop in Texas, it dropped out of tune bad in a couple of minutes and I was trying to figure out why when the guy at the counter said I should know if I liked it or not. I told him I was trying to figure out what was wrong with it. If I have an idea what the problrem is, I might be able to fix it. Playing through a small practice amp, the building wiring sucked and it buzzed pretty bad. For under $100 though, it would be worth it. A couple of minutes later he yelled "goddammit I'm trying to use the phone", THEN walked over and picked up the phone and started to dial...I put the guitar down on the counter, not too gently, and told him he could shove the guitar and his attitude where they woouldn't get a suntan. Walked out and never walked back in.

He could have simply told me he needed to use the phone, no need to be a jerk. I was going to pay cash for the guitar, he made sure he not only lost the sale, but a customer and I told everyone I talked to they would be better off staying out of the place, so I cost him a lot of business too.

I'd like to hear your guitar plugged into a good tube amp...probably sounds real good.
Hmmm...I wonder what this button does...