UG, I come to you in my time of indecision.

While surfing craigslist, I found an add for a Jackson RR3 Pro Series. The man is selling the guitar, including a hardshell case (that he claims cost him $130), for $350, asking price (but I've got a bit o' the irish in me, it's not REALLY $350 )

My question, what does UG think of this price for this guitar? (this is before seeing it btw) He had it listed about 2 weeks ago for $400, too.

My dilemma - I don't know if I want to buy it, but if it's a (very) good deal, I may be inclined to buy it. Also, my Carvin DC400 should be coming soon, and i dropped like $1400 on that sucker, and about a month ago I bought my 4501.

The article says...

Jackson RR3 Rhoads Pro Series
Dark Blue
Couple Years Old
Used , some minor wear on the frets from use and a couple nicks on the body
Otherwise its in great shape
Hot pickups scream
Jumbo Frets
Very fast , thin neck
Floyd Rose licensed double locking tremolo

Comes with hardshell case which is worth 130 bucks
more info on the guitar
http://www.jacksonguitars.com/products/search.php?partno=2913000586

Selling for $350 firm
broke a string the other day and replaced it quickly , tremolo needs some adjustment and I dont have to time to do it. Slight fret buzz until its readjusted
will throw in cable if wanted
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
I'll tell you right now, once you get that Carvin in your hands you won't want another guitar.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by Doodleface
I'll tell you right now, once you get that Carvin in your hands you won't want another guitar.

I was kinda thinking that too.

Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
an awesome price, but im too picky and i would only but if it was black or white

I was actually thinking of that too. I'm not a fan of the dark blue, but I could (technically) take off everything (it's a bolt-on neck) and give 'er a paintjob.

Quote by FRDesign
LOL!

I saw that on Craigslist about 5 Minutes ago. I'm From Vancouver as well.

Haha awesome
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
^ that's a pretty awesome find
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
not really though, epiphones are horrible. only very few are decent. All of them need work. My epiphone's frets were un even, there's a bump or two on the back of the neck.
Dude. Just wait for your Carvin!
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.