6 35%
no
13 76%
Voters: 17.
Wow, that's really creative and hard.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
well I live in the country, so it would be a lot different than in the city, but when I was younger and playing games out in the woods like laser-tag or whatever I'd always do stuff similar to that.... hell sometimes if I'm out in the woods for some reason or another I'll do something stupid.... but I'd never do something like that in the city.... I'd look like a dumbass
Quote by cookdizzle
yeah all the time

How good are you, can you wall walk? What's the highest height you have jumped down from?
Last edited by scarlet20 at Sep 11, 2007,
Me and my buds do it all the time, we suck ass at it but thats somehow what makes it enjoyable.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Jesus Christ, that guy must have springs for legs. That's badass though. If I was in-shape enough, and I was able to do things like that I definitely would.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
yes, i jump off of 40 foot buildings all the time.
myspace.com/firelence
Quote by The4thHorsemen
well I live in the country, so it would be a lot different than in the city, but when I was younger and playing games out in the woods like laser-tag or whatever I'd always do stuff similar to that.... hell sometimes if I'm out in the woods for some reason or another I'll do something stupid.... but I'd never do something like that in the city.... I'd look like a dumbass

No, you wouldn't look like stupid, it would just be like kids Practicing skateboarding or bike tricks on the street.