I need something with good frame rate(not blurry when I move up and down the fret), and also be able to pick up sound pretty good.

Suggestions?
Maybe try a hybrid - get a webcam with good video parameters and buy a good mic. Then
you'll just have to glue them togheter (I'm not sure if Windows MM could do it but there are other programs that will do it well).
If you choose that option then you'll be able to get rid of hiss and clip noise with sound edition tools.

Anyone considered this?
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
Quote by One Way Ticket
Two weeks ago, Yngwie Malmsteen walked up to me at a mall and gave me a bag of donuts. He told me "I don eat no focking donuts".
First, u would actually learn how to play the guitar before u record your self.... save everybody the time they will waste watching u be a douche!
Quote by _vampire
Maybe try a hybrid - get a webcam with good video parameters and buy a good mic. Then
you'll just have to glue them togheter (I'm not sure if Windows MM could do it but there are other programs that will do it well).
If you choose that option then you'll be able to get rid of hiss and clip noise with sound edition tools.

Anyone considered this?

That is actually possible with windows MM

I did it recording myself with a fairly decent camera and a dynamic SM57 mic through an M-Audio interface, was souding pretty good.
I would definitely go with the separate sound recording option, and just get a decent cam for the video.
There is poetry in despair.
Yeah, record yourself recording the video is the best way, then they should sync up fairly easily, give or take a few seconds of latency.
Quote by slayerbizkit
I need something with good frame rate(not blurry when I move up and down the fret), and also be able to pick up sound pretty good.

Suggestions?

A lot of the newer digital cameras take video, some of them are 30 FPS which is about as good as the lower end video cameras out there and the sound quality is fairly decent. Only draw back is that you need to have some one there to hold the button down, at least on the ones I have used there is no way to set it and walk away, but then I ain't much for reading manuals either so there might be a way.

A tripod is a REAL good idea as well, even a small table mounted one

Tony
The video on my profile with the blue les paul was done on an entry level digital camera. The sound quality is pretty poor. I can imagine something a bit better would yield better results, although it'd never be really good unless you were using something near industry standard.