Can somebody please give me a thorough explanation on how to use egg whites to get my mohawk to stand up good and straight? I tried google but I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. Do I just use pure egg white? Blow dryer? How long does it take to dry? etc

thanks
so you're gonna put an egg in your hair every morning? wow..
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Quote by sargasm
Don't

Cheap strong hairspray + Blowdryer = just fine.

Never heard of premature balding?
Yes I'm ****ing serious. This is the "traditional" way. Plus, I cannot go outside to buy anything and I'm guessing this is my best option.

Quote by mesa5150

+1

I'm 13! I'm too young for a bald head!

Quote by Scott28
wouldn't that smell like crap?

No dumbass, it smells like raw eggs

Quote by Nikon87
Why not just use gel?

Gel's not strong enough
Quote by mesa5150

He'll grow out of it before he does any permanent damage.
Quote by mesa5150

Is that what they're saying these days?
just buy dax, its like 3 bucks, its super strong,

next time ur mom goes to albertsons or something, go along with her and go to the hair section and grab a container of DAX, its in a small red container.
Quote by silentliquid
just buy dax, its like 3 bucks, its super strong,

next time ur mom goes to albertsons or something, go along with her and go to the hair section and grab a container of DAX, its in a small red container.

Do you not understand? I cannot buy anything nor my parents. I can only use what I have at home, which is tons of eggs
alberto extreme styling putty works and it doesnt make your hair look like its gelled
Have you checked wikipedia?
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by paulvxD
Do you not understand? I cannot buy anything nor my parents. I can only use what I have at home, which is tons of eggs

Get it out of a dumpster. That's more punk anyway.
Quote by metal4life592
Have you checked wikipedia?

Google knows all.

Link?

Quote by sargasm
Get it out of a dumpster. That's more punk anyway.

Get what out of a dumpster? Eggs? I have tons of them in my fridge, no need to dumpster dive.
man if u want what u have at home so bad, just go in the bathroom, wank it, and bam, super gel.
i think once you are putting egg in your hair in order to obtain a look, you have more problems than the exact specifics of how to do so with an egg
Quote by Hexagram
i think once you are putting egg in your hair in order to obtain a look, you have more problems than the exact specifics of how to do so with an egg

It's used to get my hair stand up. I'm not sure exactly how to do it though.
y cant you go to a store, or why is it so urgent to resort to using egg whites? you will smell bad, and the ladies wont like you.

DON'T UPSET THE LADIES......they have boobs
Quote by silentliquid
man if u want what u have at home so bad, just go in the bathroom, wank it, and bam, super gel.

+1
Quote by paulvxD

Get what out of a dumpster? Eggs? I have tons of them in my fridge, no need to dumpster dive.

Follow the quotes

"I can't buy anything" > "Get it out of a dumpster"
Quote by paulvxD
It's used to get my hair stand up. I'm not sure exactly how to do it though.

I understand that it will be used to retain your hair's vertical placement yet I must question, who would want to put egg in their hair (except the individuals who have mohawks)?