Poll: Piss in the Shower?
Poll Options
View poll results: Piss in the Shower?
you gotta go, you gotta go. its all pipes anyway
252 71%
no. never. what the hell is wrong with you?
102 29%
Voters: 354.
Page 1 of 3
wait for poll
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
normally jerk off in the showerbut you always feel like you are gonna feint after it. pissing is dumb unless the toilet is out of order.
No, and I wish others would lie and say no as well. I hope to God that the people who use my shower aren't as pee-prone as most of UG is.
I sh*t in the shower.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by yawn
No, and I wish others would lie and say no as well. I hope to God that the people who use my shower aren't as pee-prone as most of UG is.

I will have to use the Seinfeld defense on this one. All the pipes run together! It all goes the same place!
Quote by Hexagram
I will have to use the Seinfeld defense on this one. All the pipes run together! It all goes the same place!

exactly
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Quote by Hexagram

I'd have to agree with Mr Kostanza. Besides, there's water to make sure it goes down the drain, and it's not like I do it in public. Public showers are pretty ghey, though.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by Soul Power
I piss before I get in the shower.

I highly recommend you wait 10 more seconds and do it in the shower. It is a great feeling knowing that anywhere in that shower is your target and nothing is safe from being peed on. To really prove i'm really a bad ass, i sometimes just pee on myself and laugh about it the entire time
Quote by Hexagram
I highly recommend you wait 10 more seconds and do it in the shower. It is a great feeling knowing that anywhere in that shower is your target and nothing is safe from being peed on. To really prove i'm really a bad ass, i sometimes just pee on myself and laugh about it the entire time

you are a fiend
I used to.

But I can't now. My tub doesn't drain very well, and there's always at least an inch of standing water, and I'm not standing in my own piss.

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by Hexagram

rofl @ hexagram. i voted yes cuz i do to, its pretty much when you piss in the shower once, you cant go back to toilet pre-shower pissing, it just doesnt do it for you anymore- plus, one of my favorites is standing at optimum distance from the drain and then guide the piss stream into the drain; its harder then it seems to do a flawless one (at least 80% of piss directly into drain)
Quote by Hexagram
Yeah, but the shower floor. ><

Sorry, I don't like the psychological component of standing in a urinal.

I guess it turns some of you guys on, but not me.
Quote by darkstar2466
I sh*t in the shower.

thats f*cking nasty.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
why not? showers a seperate room from the toilet for me, early in the morning im too ****ed to do anything other than drag myself into the shower. its not like im pissing randomly i aim it well into the drain.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by Soul Power
I piss before I get in the shower.

Same.

I've only done it once when I was like... 6.
I don't understand why someone would want to piss in the shower when there is(most of the time) a toilet within a metre of the bloody thing.

With that said, yes, I do pee in the shower. And I'm not stopping.
Quote by Hexagram

I have to say, yes, I piss in the shower, no, I don't piss on myself
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
If I masturbate in the shower I might as well piss in it.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by jhardcore
*reported*

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/search.php?searchid=5336841

Seriously there must be about 8 threads on this already.

well you'll just have to forgive me. this doesnt seem like one of those things that there are a million threads about. sorry
Quote by Article

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
well you'll just have to forgive me. this doesnt seem like one of those things that there are a million threads about. sorry

Don't worry man.

Just remember to search next time
Quote by jhardcore
Don't worry man.

Just remember to search next time

i usually do... but damn it, this time i was so sure no one thought of this before. at least not within recent weeks. i phail at originality
Quote by Article

I dont have a shower in ma' home, where i comes from, we jus' jump in a river or sumtin...

but in all seriousness, I have a bathtub. BUT when I do go to hotels I have pissed in the shower before, but not when im having a shower around my girlfriends.
i am proud of pissing in the shower
it all gets washed down there anyway
goes down the same pipes.

and i'm saving water
Gooby Pls.
Quote by timo1
You stole my idea

well us Aussies really do need to save every bit we can

pity my showers are normally about 7 minutes long...
Gooby Pls.
Yep I do. It's quite a liberating feeling to be able to just pee where you are standing with no hygiene concerns. You people who diss it need to loosen up and not be so super hygienic. At the end of the day it is washed straight down the drain and is your own fluid- there's nothing bad about that!

It's almost as great as doing it in your wet suit in the cold sea
Page 1 of 3