Okay, I've been thinking, I wants a bunny for ma' birthday. And I want to ask UG'ers who have some if they are easy to keep up with. I only want one though and just tell me how to take care of one. Thanks.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Bunnies are so cute. I want one really badly as well. So I ask as well, are they high-maintenance?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
i like them but they sh*t alot, i mean like 2 scoops of raisins everytime
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
i wouldn't imagine how they would be difficult to raise and keep, but then again, my opinion doesn't matter since i have never personally owned one...
my friend has one
pretty easy, but a pain to clean the cage

also his dogs try to eat it
my sisters had one if you have any pet alergies at all then avoid bunnies like the plauge cuz they reek of **** and do that very often, so be prepared to clean its cage at least once a day
They're not too bad really.. But if you're leaving it anywhere near your house's boiler you should make sure that there's a carbon monoxide poisonous gas alarm in there.. Wouldn't want a dead bunny now would we?
Don;t keep just one. Trust me it will get lonely. My budgie is lonely and he has gone mentally insane. Really.. And I wouldn't imagine that you'd need to clean them out more than once a week, even if they were kept inside.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
Bunnies!

Here's a video of mine I made ages ago for something else here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es5sD5mLQM

As you can see, he lives in the garden. Rabbits are pretty easy to look after if you treat them right. If possible let it live free in the garden, for one it means you don't have to clean the hutch every week (which can stink bad) and it makes them much happier. If not possible, get a decent sized run and design a way to let your rabbit get from the run to the hutch easy, you can buy ones with a run underneath but generally they're not big enough.
Also get two if you can, rabbits are essentially social animals and need a friend. We're currently in the process of looking for a partner for ours, since the other died. Make sure to give it attention, once it becomes used to being held it'll be a friendly pet.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by denizenz

I have the first book of that
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Bunnies!

Here's a video of mine I made ages ago for something else here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es5sD5mLQM

As you can see, he lives in the garden. Rabbits are pretty easy to look after if you treat them right. If possible let it live free in the garden, for one it means you don't have to clean the hutch every week (which can stink bad) and it makes them much happier. If not possible, get a decent sized run and design a way to let your rabbit get from the run to the hutch easy, you can buy ones with a run underneath but generally they're not big enough.
Also get two if you can, rabbits are essentially social animals and need a friend. We're currently in the process of looking for a partner for ours, since the other died. Make sure to give it attention, once it becomes used to being held it'll be a friendly pet.

Yeah, I've heard their pretty social, but I really don't think I should keep them outside because it gets hot as hell in the summer and really cold in the winter. Since my city is basicly located in a desert, only jack rabbits should be able to survive outside. What about a big cage? And if a cage, I won't keep them in there for very long either.