My eyes are everywhere!

Lead death!
flies towards you're brain!

I'm the best!
I'm insane!

I got you, I got
Dead or alive
Last edited by Deadmen at Sep 11, 2007,
It was ok, I suppose it did it's job. I suppose it was a tad repetitive. Also, one does not "pull" a hammer.

I think the line "We will hunt you down untill you croak!" is a bit silly. Change croak to something else maybe?
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
really really cringeworthy. sorry its back to school for you and no chance of a musical future.
Quote by mesa5150
gays and transvestites are not the same thing. Drag queens are gay transvestites are straight...this guy is a transvestite

Straight Facts!

Quote by mesa5150
No
you remember because america is obsessed with terrorism..always on your news propaganda. americans are the most self centred people on the whole. Its partially understandable because you live far away from europe, australasia etc. As a comedian once say 'Do you know other countries exist?'

This man tells it all! with bad teeth!

Quote by mesa5150
normally jerk off in the showerbut you always feel like you are gonna feint after it. pissing is dumb unless the toilet is out of order.

You heard the man , scientists think pissing in the shower is dumb!

Quote by mesa5150
darts players are the most fit in the world.

A true comedian in every way!
Quote by Deadmen
Straight Facts!

This man tells it all! with bad teeth!

You heard the man , scientists think pissing in the shower is dumb!

A true comedian in every way!

The amateur musician deadman is severely hurt by comments on all of his lyrics (Deadman illustrates his future 9-5 job in hell with no discernable talent)