how would one go about finding this wonderful cactus named peyote? where would be the best places to search for it and also how to pick it right ?
"Member of The Allman Brothers Band > Masturbation Club - PM TheHeartbreaker to Join"

v for vendetta kicked much ass!!!
-Reported-

The search bar never works, though. It's best to go onto Google and type in Ultimate-Guitar.com <Insert topic> Thread.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
what? reporting him once wasn't enough so you did it 3 times, you guys are dicks.
Quote by farcry
what? reporting him once wasn't enough so you did it 3 times, you guys are dicks.

*reported* for swearing
*reported* for not reporting
Quote by farcry

+1

You are just forum *****s who like to act all 1337 by reporting those who don't post in a certain thread. Props to you..

Quote by dungeon monkey
how would one go about finding this wonderful cactus named peyote? where would be the best places to search for it and also how to pick it right ?

Check http://www.erowid.org my friend.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!